Monday night game thread Rams and 49ers

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
to be fair, intentional ground should be counted as a sack.

I 100 percent agree. I don't know why they don't since the QB is clearly doing it to avoid the sack. Reward it to the closer player or split it if two players are close.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
Hope so. The flu (or whatever) seemed to really sap him.
He was gassed at the end of the game he went all in all game long Looked like he got bent backwards in an odd position late in the game he reached for his lower to mid back

gimmesix

Reaction score
Does anyone still think we can't beat Rams?

With Cooper Rush, anything is possible. OK, losses seemed possible, wins seemed impossible. Then what d'ya know.

manster4ever

Reaction score
Hope so. The flu (or whatever) seemed to really sap him.

If he got the flu virus I had, or anything close to it......MAN. I had it in the middle of Sept. and it lasted two weeks. Worst flu I've ever had, missed 3 days of work and was down the whole weekend. Just now feeling normal. Even a finely conditioned athlete like MP needs a little time to get back 100% IMO

gimmesix

Reaction score
If he got the flu virus I had, or anything close to it......MAN. I had it in the middle of Sept. and it lasted two weeks. Worst flu I've ever had, missed 3 days of work and was down the whole weekend. Just now feeling normal. Even a finely conditioned athlete like MP needs a little time to get back 100% IMO

He definitely was struggling. Sometimes these players get a virus and it doesn't seem to affect them at all, but you could look at Parsons and tell he wasn't feeling good. I think he counted himself at 60 percent against the Giants and he might not have been a whole lot more than that this week.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score

Somewhere, Mike Curtis (RIP) is smiling.

FJ17xzmXoAA3dR3.jpg