Monday night game thread Rams and 49ers

RS12

Reaction score
Somewhere, Mike Curtis (RIP) is smiling.

FJ17xzmXoAA3dR3.jpg
I am so old I actually saw that live on TV.

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
i agree.he is high energy player who was not playing at 100% for the past 2 weeks.
And yet his presence was still enough to warrant double and triple teams and thus freed up other guys to make plays. Even at 70% Micah is still one of the best players on the field.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
And yet his presence was still enough to warrant double and triple teams and thus freed up other guys to make plays. Even at 70% Micah is still one of the best players on the field.

Right. No one's not going to pay full attention to him because he's sick. He still made some nice plays in the game and got some pressure.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
They thought we'd get 10 sacks on Washington. Teams play like trash on the oline vs other teams then change their game plan for us lol. Stafford gonna be throwing screens all night smh

The DLine still get pressure on Wentz and forced him into several intentional groundings, so keep that in mind.

Ken

Reaction score
I remember the ruing when the Rams signed Allen Robinson. That was his 8th catch on the season for about 90 yards.

Kupp has 9 tonight so far.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Wow huge drop there. Though off throw by Stafford. Still should have been caught.

fansince68

Reaction score
They thought we'd get 10 sacks on Washington. Teams play like trash on the oline vs other teams then change their game plan for us lol. Stafford gonna be throwing screens all night smh
But what will our adjustments be? That's the key. That determines whether you are dictating or being dictated.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
I just see him calling his family and saying, "I just got tackled by a real NFL player. Can you come down to the police station and bail me out?"
Might be the hospital in this case, but:

California Bill Would Increase Penalties For Disrupting ...
https://www.cbsnews.com › sanfrancisco › news › calif...

Mar 30, 2017 — The existing penalty in California for running onto the field of play or throwing an object to interfere with the game is a fine of $250,