Monday night game thread Rams and 49ers

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
You must really love McGovern and Farniok then. They're about as big as you get.

Ha! I'm talking about a real fullback who actually touches the ball once in a while. Mooooooooooooooooose!

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Ha! I'm talking about a real fullback who actually touches the ball once in a while. Mooooooooooooooooose!

Yeah, I miss having an all-around one like Johnston. That guy who could lead block like a freight train, but also pick up a few yards running and catching when called on.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Better explanation was that the runner stepped out of bounds.

Ken

Reaction score
LOl....the analytics are dumb. Kick the points make them get a td AND 2 point to tie.

DFWJC

Reaction score
The Rams have a lot of work to do if they want to contend.

That offensive line is flat out bad. Reminds me of the lines we have faced all year so far.
Our fans crack me up whining about our line...our line is way better than all 4 teams we've faced this year....and the Rams' too.

Our D is going to give them problems.
Rams' defense isn't as good either. They are good but not great

But to be fair, they ALWAYS struggle against the 49ers.

Btw, 49ers got a break when their QB went down. Maybe someday he'll be better than Jimmy G, but not yet.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score

That offensive line is flat out bad. Remind me of the lines we have faced all year so far.
Our fans crack me up...our line is way better than all 4 teams we've faced this year....and the Rams' too.
Rams' defense isn't as good either.

I fully expect the Rams will pick up OBJ when he's able to play. They know each other, had success together, and he lives there.

He could really give them a late season boost. I'm glad they won't have him this Sunday.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score

That offensive line is flat out bad. Reminds me of the lines we have faced all year so far.
Our fans crack me up whining about our line...our line is way better than all 4 teams we've faced this year....and the Rams' too.

Rams' defense isn't as good either. They are good but not great

Btw, 49ers got a break when their QB went down. Maybe someday he'll be better than Jimmy G, but not yet.

Our line is playing pretty well.