Monday Night Playoff Game

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Is this new this year? This sucks. Gross for sure. Work the next day? Ugh…
Last year was the first MNF playoff game, which is stupid unless you only care about TV ratings. The Rams won, and went on to win the SB. Unfortunately, that confirmed in the NFL's eyes that it's not a disadvantage.

I loved the Saturday-Sunday wild card triple-headers, so of course they found a way to screw that up.

MikeB80

Reaction score
Ah damn either public humiliation or the greatest playoff win ever
what? this is the worst team the cowboys have ever played in the franchises post season history. Dallas should be a double digit favorite.

This is a situation to me where if Dallas wins the reaction should be yea you should have and losing this game would be absolutely ridiculous.

I am beyond shocked how people do not understand this here.

MikeB80

Reaction score
Last year was the first MNF playoff game, which is stupid unless you only care about TV ratings. The Rams won, and went on to win the SB. Unfortunately, that confirmed in the NFL's eyes that it's not a disadvantage.

I loved the Saturday-Sunday wild card triple-headers, so of course they found a way to screw that up.
I think this is a 5 year deal with ESPN. I cant remember but I think it was part of the renegotiated TV deals two years ago. ESPN used to get a saturday game.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
So we’ll be getting blown out on a Monday night? What a tragedy. This should be illegal.