Monday Night Playoff Game

Chuck 54

Reaction score
I hate that, but it’s better than the short week on Saturday.
I know everything is about money, but as the worst division winner in the NFC and having a losing record, I think TB probably should have gotten the short week and the higher ranked teams should have gotten Sunday and Monday.

Bigdog

Reaction score
Doesn't get any easier for Philly playing the winner on a short week while they get the bye week. The NFL doesn't care though, it's just a bunch of people who probably never played a down of football who come up with these decisions
Yeah that sucks that you have the 2nd game on a short week.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Knowing the NFL if the Cowboys do win then they'll make Dallas play the Eagles who are coming off of a bye on Saturday. :rolleyes:

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The last thing these underachievers need is for the networks to gift them with a Monday Night Football game. Give them an afternoon slot again. Make them feel "disrespected" that the franchise does not deserve a MNF slot. Maybe then they will play like they actually belong in the postseason, unlike the nonsense seen this afternoon at Washington.

MikeB80

Reaction score
Doesn't get any easier for Philly playing the winner on a short week while they get the bye week. The NFL doesn't care though, it's just a bunch of people who probably never played a down of football who come up with these decisions
If NY beats minnesota they would go to philly, barring seattle winning. So Philly would be playing a team with the regular 7 days between games. If Dallas wins and minnesota wins then Dallas would go there on one day less rest. Should not be a big deal. Especially since the eagles have jaylon hurts and this board unanimously said he is a running back who sucks for the past year and a half.

snadler

Reaction score
I’m down! Maybe the one extra day will get some of our key players rested just a tinny bit more! Lets go boyzzzzzz!!!!!!

Alsooooooooo… I know today sucked. We are looking bad. This is where we get to shine baby. Having faith this year is going to work…. I hope
Other than hope there’s nothing else, there’s zero football reason to think boys win, can’t run the ball, can’t stop the pass.

Taggy12

Reaction score
Knowing the NFL if the Cowboys do win then they'll make Dallas play the Eagles who are coming off of a bye on Saturday. :rolleyes:
Can't they already guarantee Sunday for whoever play mnf. As they said but I'll not take chance

MikeB80

Reaction score
The last thing these underachievers need is for the networks to gift them with a Monday Night Football game. Give them an afternoon slot again. Make them feel "disrespected" that the franchise does not deserve a MNF slot. Maybe then they will play like they actually belong in the postseason, unlike the nonsense seen this afternoon at Washington.
its pre determined. ESPN had the contract for the NFC's 5 vs 4 matchup Brad Sham said.