Monday Night Playoff Game

boysfanperiod

Reaction score
On the flip side at least for next week it seems some of our guys could use the extra day.
They don't play well when coming off a rest.

At least we know who we will be playing next if we win. I hope the Boys are ready for primetime.

snadler

Reaction score
Given everyone here is so convinced we’ll lose I’m not sure why any of you care. Is losing on Monday night somehow worse than losing on Saturday or Sunday?
Yes, I’d much rather them lose on Saturday so have Sunday to recover or Sunday afternoon and have time to recover, longer wait to avoid the inevitable, game will end late and work the next day

MikeB80

Reaction score
Can't they already guarantee Sunday for whoever play mnf. As they said but I'll not take chance
I think the NFC # 1 Seed will play on sunday on fox. I think that is how it goes usually. This stuff is loosely mapped out and I think it only gets adjusted from the way they set it up if the teams are west coast time.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
its pre determined. ESPN had the contract for the NFC's 5 vs 4 matchup Brad Sham said.
That makes it worse. Oh well. Let's see if they can get their act together for MNF, a game this franchise used to shine in consistently decades ago.

Staubacher

Reaction score
Our only hope is Brady in his advancing years starts sundowning in the evenings.

Alweezy

Reaction score
The last thing these underachievers need is for the networks to gift them with a Monday Night Football game. Give them an afternoon slot again. Make them feel "disrespected" that the franchise does not deserve a MNF slot. Maybe then they will play like they actually belong in the postseason, unlike the nonsense seen this afternoon at Washington.
This might come alarming, but it could also be the Brady factor too.. people are going to want to see Tom Brady's last football game on primetime.

ChronicCowboy

Reaction score
Three division games in the first round. What a bore. Our game is easily the most compelling.

Kingofholland

Reaction score
I’m down! Maybe the one extra day will get some of our key players rested just a tinny bit more! Lets go boyzzzzzz!!!!!!

Alsooooooooo… I know today sucked. We are looking bad. This is where we get to shine baby. Having faith this year is going to work…. I hope
But then we have to go back on the road on a short week, likely playing the Eagles. Yes I'm assuming a victory ;)