Monday Night Playoff Game

SuspectCorner

Still waiting...
Reaction score
Any network jumps at the chance to feed off the teat that is ‘Cowboys Love-Hate’. It will be the highest -rated Wildcard Round game EVAAAAH!

HungryLion

Reaction score
The cool thing is it is on a holiday. So won’t have to work the day of the game. That’s a positive that you don’t get on most Monday night games.

TRUTH87

Cowboy for Life
Reaction score
i dont care. these guys don’t deserve any rest and if they get passed TB i don’t wanna hear them complain about “oh it’s unfair, we get to play a rested eagles team”.

DO YOUR JOB

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If I still lived in San Diego I'd love it.
But I live in Virginia so IT SUCKS!

Jipper

Reaction score
We all knew a Monday night game was possible...this just means if we win we will be the late game on next sunday...I hate it too but someone had to play there

CWR

Reaction score
The last thing these underachievers need is for the networks to gift them with a Monday Night Football game. Give them an afternoon slot again. Make them feel "disrespected" that the franchise does not deserve a MNF slot. Maybe then they will play like they actually belong in the postseason, unlike the nonsense seen this afternoon at Washington.

Worst part of being a Cowboys fan is the national attention. It's gotten so stale it makes me wanna puke.