Moore and the Hot Garbage Dak Offense

khiladi

Reaction score
Andy Dalton had thrown a TOTAL of 3 passes off play-action this whole season, including last night, while Dak in five games has thrown over 63. I don’t even remember a single pass off play-action and I’m going to expect a lot of Dak-stans to argue that we were behind, while Moore has never ignored it at to start games.

So not only did “Boy Wonder” completely abandon the run with this hot-garbage OL that lost Zach Martin, he made it made life even more easy in the One-Read “Dak-friendly” offense to tee off with their aggressive DB play (also clear evidence that this league is a complete joke as far as statistics go) by abandoning the deception of the play-calling that has become a staple of this offense with the Mediocre scrub at QB that is resting on his couch right now.

The loveliest part about this hot mess is pass happy Moore last night started off the play calling pass happy with an 8-5 pass-run ratio and I didn’t even watch the game until Zeke’s second fumble. And instead of sticking to the run, they benched Zeke.

In the Giants game after the garbage that is Dak threw a pick 6 returned for a TD and went three and out the next drive, allowing for a 17-3 lead, Moore actually RAN THE BALL with Zeke NINE TIMES on one series, and had Dak pass a whopping two times, and ran an additional two times, meaning a total of ELEVEN, once with Dak and once with Pollard for the first TD of the game. So this excuse they needed to abandon the run, especially in last nights scenario when the Dallas WRs saw something they never did before, which is the opposing team was going to play extremely physically while bringing the house against this scrub OL, is HOF garbagd and further, the fact Moore didn’t even use play-action more than ONCE last night in an offense that uses it at least a third of their passing attempts is even more comical.

Zeke wishing right now Linehan was still here. Can’t even use him consistently anymore to the point he’s become a decoy and when he does touch the ball, he forgets how to hold onto it. Maybe he needs to stop partying with Dak “the leader” in the off-season and getting smashed.

Last edited:

khiladi

Reaction score
lol you can't playaction if the back you are depending on being a threat makes himself not a threat.

You clearly and completely missed the gist of the argument. Andy Dalton threw ONE PASS last night off play-action. We threw it eight times to five, before Zeke’s first fumble. In the Giants games, we were losing 17-3, after the GOAT Dak threw a pick 6. I didn’t see Moore abandon the run or play-action.

I don’t even remember a single pass off play-action and I’m going to expect a lot of Dak-stans to argue that we were behind, while Moore has never ignored it at to start games.

Does that make it easier for you?

ItzKelz

Reaction score
You clearly and completely missed the gist of the argument. Andy Dalton threw ONE PASS last night off play-action. We threw it eight times to five, before Zeke’s first fumble. In the Giants games, we were losing 17-3, after the GOAT Dak threw a pick 6. I didn’t see Moore abandon the run or play-action.

Does that make it easier for you?
So you cant do playaction later in the game? lol

khiladi

Reaction score
Bruh, we get it, you hate Dak.

Anybody that thinks Dak would have done better than Dalton last night with ONE play action pass call is truly a Dak-Stan.

This is the exact trend Dallas followed except they lost Zach Martin and Moore completely abandoned the run and didn’t use any play-action.

Dak-stans are truly desperate to make their 1-4 QB, passing hand built on play-action, a Savior. The 9 YPA on play-action, over a third of his passing yards built off Zeke as a decoy, would have really done it in a game where 1 play action pass was called..

It’s amazing really...

ItzKelz

Reaction score
So you are now completely agreeing that Moore completely abandoned it then, from the very get go... Hot take their bud.. .
As I stated earlier Zeke made himself not a threat. Playaction doesn't work if you do not have a threat at RB.

Ringo88

Reaction score
Andy Dalton had thrown a TOTAL of 3 passes off play-action this whole season, including last night, while Dak in five games has thrown over 63. I don’t even remember a single pass off play-action and I’m going to expect a lot of Dak-stans to argue that we were behind, while Moore has never ignored it at to start games.

So not only did “Boy Wonder” completely abandon the run with this hot-garbage OL that lost Zach Martin, he made it made life even more easy in the One-Read “Dak-friendly” offense to tee off with their aggressive DB play (also clear evidence that this league is a complete joke as far as statistics go) by abandoning the deception of the play-calling that has become a staple of this offense with the Mediocre scrub at QB that is resting on his couch right now.

The loveliest part about this hot mess is pass happy Moore last night started off the play calling pass happy with an 8-5 pass-run ratio and I didn’t even watch the game until Zeke’s second fumble. And instead of sticking to the run, they benched Zeke.

In the Giants game after the garbage that is Dak threw a pick 6 returned for a TD and went three and out the next drive, allowing for a 17-3 lead, Moore actually RAN THE BALL with Zeke NINE TIMES on one series, and had Dak pass a whopping two times, and ran an additional two times, meaning a total of ELEVEN, once with Dak and once with Pollard for the first TD of the game. So this excuse they needed to abandon the run, especially in last nights scenario when the Dallas WRs saw something they never did before, which is the opposing team was going to play extremely physically while bringing the house against this scrub OL, is HOF garbagd and further, the fact Moore didn’t even use play-action more than ONCE last night in an offense that uses it at least a third of their passing attempts is even more comical.

Zeke wishing right now Linehan was still here. Can’t even use him consistently anymore to the point he’s become a decoy and when he does touch the ball, he forgets how to hold onto it. Maybe he needs to stop partying with Dak “the leader” in the off-season and getting smashed.
Really? You’re bringing up Kellen Moore? No mention of MIKE NOLAN anywhere in that rant?

It’s obvious you blame Dak for everything bad that happens to this team. Ole’ Andy didn’t miss a beat, did he? I can’t believe you actually thought Andy Dalton would keep us in games where we have the worst defense in the history of the NFL.

You hate Dak so much you’re literally grasping at straws. I read all week from you how Dalton was gonna be great with this offense. Just accept it, he’s not that good, and this team is absolutely horrible. At least Dak had us in games. We were never in that game last night.

You’re so hurt your wrong that you’re literally still throwing shade at Dak, and he didn’t even play last night. Wow.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

What the helll are you going on about? Dak didn't even play last night. If he did we would've scored more than 10 points. Dalton was so unenthusiastic last night that even his cadence sounded lethargic. I'm rooting for Dalton because I need my Cowboys to succeed, but pretending he is better than Dak makes you look really foolish right now.

khiladi

Reaction score
As I stated earlier Zeke made himself not a threat. Playaction doesn't work if you do not have a threat at RB.

Again... They threw ONE play action pass. They abandoned Zeke in the second quarter the exact same time they went Zeke-heavy the last Giants game when Dak was throwing pick-6s and the Cowboys were losing 17-3.

The very next drive they benched Zeke for Pollard, Andy threw it SEVEN times and Pollard touched it four times. Where was the PLAY-ACTION to take deep shots? They can’t throw off of play-action with Pollard in an offense that is built off play-action for Dak? Dak and the ‘deep threat he is’ is complete garbage without the play-action.

You are completely wrong..

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score

Good luck today..

After yesterday this forum has talked themselves into thinking Dak is Patrick Mahomes.

Last night was the best game of the year for Dak.

khiladi

Reaction score
Good luck today..

After yesterday this forum has talked themselves into thinking Dak is Patrick Mahomes.

Last night was the best game of the year for Dak.

I engaged in a quick conversation after they posted a stat on ESPN that Mahomes had like 23 TDs and 2 INT on the ROAD, and I said Dak-stans compare their mediocre QB to this beast. He claimed Dak-stans don’t actually say he’s like Mahomes when dudes on here said Mahomes was carried in the SB.. Dak really loves himself the road, let alone the play-offs.

Cmac

Reaction score
Adam Gase just petitioned to Roger about placing the 'Boys on the schedule.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
This coming from the QB expert who said dalton wouldn’t be a drop off from Dak.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Well.. A lot of football people said this as well. Sorry I didn't take into account Zeke sabotaging the game.

Even the Cowboys were confident with him as their QB.

Dalton was about our 4th or 5th problem.