Moore and the Hot Garbage Dak Offense

Darkhound

Reaction score
The way the Cardinals played last night was a FLASHBACK on how WE PLAYED in the early 90s. Remember those 80 - 90+ Emmit Runs? Those big passes to Irvin or Harper? I still cant fully admit and believe that we are are a team this putrid

khiladi

Reaction score
Uh, hello? The Oline sucks! Can't do anything due to this horrible Oline.

But you said they sucked the last couple of years when Dak was floundering around and we were wasting the talent on this team. So how is this week working out for you now for this five year QB in training experiment?

khiladi

Reaction score
go back to my content for the last 3 weeks on posts searched KM Kellen Moore is and has been the issue with this shift to pass happy stat padding offense and cant figure out how to call a run game to save his life..no balance..

but i digress this is Turnover mistake prone offense with or without dak and thats what killings the season

ooks to me my narrative is correct,
84 points came of Turnovers let that sink in... Tos and penalty's have made the defense look far worse then it is..period end of story they hand the game to the opponent in the first qtr. of nearly every game, seriously 14-17 PAG given to the opponent..

thats the issue..end of story

our defense may be bad but they aren't nearly as bad as the PPG make it appear..its not just points its momentum more possessions to cover for the defense and the Cork popped off the turnover genie bottle..

the entire premise to blame the defense as our issue when 84 of the points have come off turnovers, tons of short fields and extra possessions defensed its the primary issue..

No doubt. TOs are one of the biggest influences on the outcome of games. Dak was committing pick 6s and part of the problem. Cooper was blamed for his stare-down read INT against the Browns two weeks ago.

JeffInDC

Reaction score
Anybody that thinks Dak would have done better than Dalton last night with ONE play action pass call is truly a Dak-Stan.

This is the exact trend Dallas followed except they lost Zach Martin and Moore completely abandoned the run and didn’t use any play-action.

Dak-stans are truly desperate to make their 1-4 QB, passing hand built on play-action, a Savior. The 9 YPA on play-action, over a third of his passing yards built off Zeke as a decoy, would have really done it in a game where 1 play action pass was called..

It’s amazing really...

What's even more amazing is reading posts from a petulant child that so desperately needs his opinion to be heard...as if it truly matters to anyone but himself. While I like Dak as a player, I'm NOT married to him being the starter in Dallas. When he plays well (which he has), I'll praise him. When he doesn't, I'll critique him. But, your schtick is next-level BS. You're making all kinds of excuses for Dalton. Dalton looked like crap - plain and simple. But, continue to indulge yourself if you must. At least you'll keep getting likes from the rest of the crew.

khiladi

Reaction score
What's even more amazing is reading posts from a petulant child that so desperately needs his opinion to be heard...as if it truly matters to anyone but himself. While I like Dak as a player, I'm NOT married to him being the starter in Dallas. When he plays well (which he has), I'll praise him. When he doesn't, I'll critique him. But, your schtick is next-level BS. You're making all kinds of excuses for Dalton. Dalton looked like crap - plain and simple. But, continue to indulge yourself if you must. At least you'll keep getting likes from the rest of the crew.

Do you have a gun to your head forcing you to read posts by a petulant child? So you going to couch your Dak-Stan idolization in a post like the rest of the Dak-stans “I’ am better than you, I’m not biased, you are” dribble? Be creative at least..

Bullet22

Reaction score
Dalton is better than he played...but turning the loss into a Dak bash...is childish..Defense need to be toned down....also we kept the wrong kicker..

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
But you said they sucked the last couple of years when Dak was floundering around and we were wasting the talent on this team. So how is this week working out for you now for this five year QB in training experiment?
Yes, I have said for the past 2 years that this Oline has been sucking the past 2 years. Difference is this year they are the worst they have been in over 10 years. How am I wrong?

Wezsh0T

Reaction score
Andy Dalton had thrown a TOTAL of 3 passes off play-action this whole season, including last night, while Dak in five games has thrown over 63. I don’t even remember a single pass off play-action and I’m going to expect a lot of Dak-stans to argue that we were behind, while Moore has never ignored it at to start games.

So not only did “Boy Wonder” completely abandon the run with this hot-garbage OL that lost Zach Martin, he made it made life even more easy in the One-Read “Dak-friendly” offense to tee off with their aggressive DB play (also clear evidence that this league is a complete joke as far as statistics go) by abandoning the deception of the play-calling that has become a staple of this offense with the Mediocre scrub at QB that is resting on his couch right now.

The loveliest part about this hot mess is pass happy Moore last night started off the play calling pass happy with an 8-5 pass-run ratio and I didn’t even watch the game until Zeke’s second fumble. And instead of sticking to the run, they benched Zeke.

In the Giants game after the garbage that is Dak threw a pick 6 returned for a TD and went three and out the next drive, allowing for a 17-3 lead, Moore actually RAN THE BALL with Zeke NINE TIMES on one series, and had Dak pass a whopping two times, and ran an additional two times, meaning a total of ELEVEN, once with Dak and once with Pollard for the first TD of the game. So this excuse they needed to abandon the run, especially in last nights scenario when the Dallas WRs saw something they never did before, which is the opposing team was going to play extremely physically while bringing the house against this scrub OL, is HOF garbagd and further, the fact Moore didn’t even use play-action more than ONCE last night in an offense that uses it at least a third of their passing attempts is even more comical.

Zeke wishing right now Linehan was still here. Can’t even use him consistently anymore to the point he’s become a decoy and when he does touch the ball, he forgets how to hold onto it. Maybe he needs to stop partying with Dak “the leader” in the off-season and getting smashed.

Are you joking about abandoning the run? What happened when we tried to run early? Zeke FUMBLED! Then we were down 21-0. What are you gonna do now? Establish the run with your RB that just fumbled twice in a row? Try to run with 4 backup olinemen?

Is it's Moore's fault that Gallup dropped a catchable TD? Is it Moore's fault that CeeDee Lamb would have been there to catch a pass, but it was intercepted because Lamb was TACKLED on his route? Is it Moore's fault that Andy Dalton can't see Budda Baker blitzing for the 5th time in the game? Is it Moore's fault that they had a nice screen called, but Dalton threw it into the defender's hand?

khiladi

Reaction score
Yes, I have said for the past 2 years that this Oline has been sucking the past 2 years. Difference is this year they are the worst they have been in over 10 years. How am I wrong?

So how could they be sucking if Dak is the “number 1 deep thrower in the NFL”? I mean how bad were they last year of Zeke was top 3 in rushing and they are nowhere near that now? What exactly has Dak been carrying then?

Polkton31

Reaction score
Only Dak-stans who have been defending this mediocre joke for FIVE years in an offense built on hiding his weaknesses that reveal themselves every Sunday outside of garbage time, would harp on one game of Dalton, who even lost his best OL in Zach Martin as some proof of Dak’s greatness, the weak after he threw a pick 6 allowing the Giants to take a 17-3 lead, for Moore to them bail out Dak, by running it 11 times in the next series for a TD.

Dak wasn’t even in the list of mediocre OL this year in terms of TTT, meaning time to throw in a passing offense that relies on longer routes. Andy had zero time last night.

Dak is among those 23 system QBs that can’t throw outside his first read.
You keep calling people Dak Stans for defending Dak's play... Yet here you are, doing the same thing for Dalton. Since the game ended... You've blamed the Oline, Zeke fumbles, Lack of PA, Refs, defensive miscues, and the list goes on. Those are some of the same things Dak dealt with, but you're still going on and on and on about how bad Dak sucks, even though Dak never touched the field last night. It's old and played out. At some point... If you want people to take you seriously... You should just man up and admit you were wrong about Dak being solely to blame for the losses, and Dalton being the savior for this team. Until that point, people are only going to see as being Anti-Dak, and having an axe to grind.

blueblood70

Reaction score
No doubt. TOs are one of the biggest influences on the outcome of games. Dak was committing pick 6s and part of the problem. Cooper was blamed for his stare-down read INT against the Browns two weeks ago.
this isnt just about dak, Dalton did it now 5.5 qtrs 3 Tos , Schultz, Pollard and zekes 84 ***** points they gave up off turnovers..they are putting stress on a defense that cant hold up under extra stress

team is imploding with mistakes..

the cleanest game we played was rams that was 20-17 and coaching decsions and ref lost that game.. that would be closer to what this team should look like if the dang mistakes are limited

khiladi

Reaction score
Are you joking about abandoning the run? What happened when we tried to run early? Zeke FUMBLED! Then we were down 21-0. What are you gonna do now? Establish the run with your RB that just fumbled twice in a row? Try to run with 4 backup olinemen?

Is it's Moore's fault that Gallup dropped a catchable TD? Is it Moore's fault that CeeDee Lamb would have been there to catch a pass, but it was intercepted because Lamb was TACKLED on his route? Is it Moore's fault that Andy Dalton can't see Budda Baker blitzing for the 5th time in the game? Is it Moore's fault that they had a nice screen called, but Dalton threw it into the defender's hand?

Go back and read the post bruh and the series breakdown and ask yourself if your post even addressed what I was talking about.

khiladi

Reaction score
You keep calling people Dak Stans for defending Dak's play... Yet here you are, doing the same thing for Dalton. Since the game ended... You've blamed the Oline, Zeke fumbles, Lack of PA, Refs, defensive miscues, and the list goes on. Those are some of the same things Dak dealt with, but you're still going on and on and on about how bad Dak sucks, even though Dak never touched the field last night. It's old and played out. At some point... If you want people to take you seriously... You should just man up and admit you were wrong about Dak being solely to blame for the losses, and Dalton being the savior for this team. Until that point, people are only going to see as being Anti-Dak, and having an axe to grind.

Dalton isn’t here in year 5, while we wasted an all-pro line to cater to this bum. I said it, that their is talent drain while we cater to this mediocre joke. Now we are stuck having to completely rebuild the OL, because of this JG training experiment of QBs.

You are the very definition Dak-Stan... its nothing like the Andy situation, who played in his first game as a starter in a compete mess that was the fruition of the Dak-experiment culture. ZERO..

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Andy Dalton had thrown a TOTAL of 3 passes off play-action this whole season, including last night, while Dak in five games has thrown over 63. I don’t even remember a single pass off play-action and I’m going to expect a lot of Dak-stans to argue that we were behind, while Moore has never ignored it at to start games.

So not only did “Boy Wonder” completely abandon the run with this hot-garbage OL that lost Zach Martin, he made it made life even more easy in the One-Read “Dak-friendly” offense to tee off with their aggressive DB play (also clear evidence that this league is a complete joke as far as statistics go) by abandoning the deception of the play-calling that has become a staple of this offense with the Mediocre scrub at QB that is resting on his couch right now.

The loveliest part about this hot mess is pass happy Moore last night started off the play calling pass happy with an 8-5 pass-run ratio and I didn’t even watch the game until Zeke’s second fumble. And instead of sticking to the run, they benched Zeke.

In the Giants game after the garbage that is Dak threw a pick 6 returned for a TD and went three and out the next drive, allowing for a 17-3 lead, Moore actually RAN THE BALL with Zeke NINE TIMES on one series, and had Dak pass a whopping two times, and ran an additional two times, meaning a total of ELEVEN, once with Dak and once with Pollard for the first TD of the game. So this excuse they needed to abandon the run, especially in last nights scenario when the Dallas WRs saw something they never did before, which is the opposing team was going to play extremely physically while bringing the house against this scrub OL, is HOF garbagd and further, the fact Moore didn’t even use play-action more than ONCE last night in an offense that uses it at least a third of their passing attempts is even more comical.

Zeke wishing right now Linehan was still here. Can’t even use him consistently anymore to the point he’s become a decoy and when he does touch the ball, he forgets how to hold onto it. Maybe he needs to stop partying with Dak “the leader” in the off-season and getting smashed.

I didn't think is was possible for you to look anymore dumb this morning, but you did it!!!

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Go back and read the post bruh and the series breakdown and ask yourself if your post even addressed what I was talking about.

Wow, what a great performance by your hero last night!!!! :lmao::lmao::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

Definitely better than Dak!!! :muttley::muttley:

And where were all those garbage yards we all heard about? :lmao2::lmao2::lmao::lmao::lmao:

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Dalton isn’t here in year 5, while we wasted an all-pro line to cater to this bum. I said it, that their is talent drain while we cater to this mediocre joke.

You are a Dak-Stan... its nothing like the Andy situation, who played in his first game as a starter. ZERO..

who is the bum now? Look in the mirror.

Might as well delete your account.

ItzKelz

Reaction score
Again... They threw ONE play action pass. They abandoned Zeke in the second quarter the exact same time they went Zeke-heavy the last Giants game when Dak was throwing pick-6s and the Cowboys were losing 17-3.

The very next drive they benched Zeke for Pollard, Andy threw it SEVEN times and Pollard touched it four times. Where was the PLAY-ACTION to take deep shots? They can’t throw off of play-action with Pollard in an offense that is built off play-action for Dak? Dak and the ‘deep threat he is’ is complete garbage without the play-action.

You are completely wrong..
Zeke abandoned us

JeffInDC

Reaction score
Do you have a gun to your head forcing you to read posts by a petulant child? So you going to couch your Dak-Stan idolization in a post like the rest of the Dak-stans “I’ am better than you, I’m not biased, you are” dribble? Be creative at least..

Wow...another in a long line of Internet Tough Guys.

Polkton31

Reaction score
Dalton isn’t here in year 5, while we wasted an all-pro line to cater to this bum. I said it, that their is talent drain while we cater to this mediocre joke. Now we are stuck having to completely rebuild the OL, because of this JG training experiment of QBs.

You are the very definition Dak-Stan... its nothing like the Andy situation, who played in his first game as a starter in a compete mess that was the fruition of the Dak-experiment culture. ZERO..
:omg::laugh::lmao2::lmao::facepalm: