Moore and the Hot Garbage Dak Offense

Polkton31

Reaction score
So you going to get personal like the rest of the Dak-stans too when you can’t bother to discuss the actual arguments? Does this make you feel better? Good for you..
LMAO... You keep calling everyone Dak-stans, then whine about making things personal. That's rich.
PS. You've proven it's impossible to have an intelligent discussion with you.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
So you’d be a moderator, you’d censure my posts. And I’d move on, because there are communists as moderators that get their panties in a wad because I criticize they’re favorite player that is a mediocre scrub at Qb.
Nah, I would do this forum a favor an permanently ban you.

khiladi

Reaction score
LMAO... You keep calling everyone Dak-stans, then whine about making things personal. That's rich.
PS. You've proven it's impossible to have an intelligent discussion with you.

Yes, I call everyone that attacks me personally the term “Dak-Stan”, after I’ve been accused of lying, because they don’t like me stats, while at the same time they cry to the moderators to ban me.. I’ve coined a new term for them, and people like, who basically blame every other player, coach and FO guy on the team for Dak and then tell people to shut up when Dak is criticized with stats and then play the ‘victim routine’ and ‘moral high-card’. I didn’t even criticize anybody personally here and lo and behold, this thread isn’t full of counter arguments, but Dak-stans telling me how I’m stupid as some sort of proof or what.. but carry on..

Last edited:

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Andy Dalton had thrown a TOTAL of 3 passes off play-action this whole season, including last night, while Dak in five games has thrown over 63. I don’t even remember a single pass off play-action and I’m going to expect a lot of Dak-stans to argue that we were behind, while Moore has never ignored it at to start games.

So not only did “Boy Wonder” completely abandon the run with this hot-garbage OL that lost Zach Martin, he made it made life even more easy in the One-Read “Dak-friendly” offense to tee off with their aggressive DB play (also clear evidence that this league is a complete joke as far as statistics go) by abandoning the deception of the play-calling that has become a staple of this offense with the Mediocre scrub at QB that is resting on his couch right now.

The loveliest part about this hot mess is pass happy Moore last night started off the play calling pass happy with an 8-5 pass-run ratio and I didn’t even watch the game until Zeke’s second fumble. And instead of sticking to the run, they benched Zeke.

In the Giants game after the garbage that is Dak threw a pick 6 returned for a TD and went three and out the next drive, allowing for a 17-3 lead, Moore actually RAN THE BALL with Zeke NINE TIMES on one series, and had Dak pass a whopping two times, and ran an additional two times, meaning a total of ELEVEN, once with Dak and once with Pollard for the first TD of the game. So this excuse they needed to abandon the run, especially in last nights scenario when the Dallas WRs saw something they never did before, which is the opposing team was going to play extremely physically while bringing the house against this scrub OL, is HOF garbagd and further, the fact Moore didn’t even use play-action more than ONCE last night in an offense that uses it at least a third of their passing attempts is even more comical.

Zeke wishing right now Linehan was still here. Can’t even use him consistently anymore to the point he’s become a decoy and when he does touch the ball, he forgets how to hold onto it. Maybe he needs to stop partying with Dak “the leader” in the off-season and getting smashed.

Another guy goes from "everything is the QB's fault" to "it's everyone but the QB's fault", with likes from the other DDS sufferers. :muttley:

ItzKelz

Reaction score
So why did Dallas do the first two series then? They can’t run play-action without Zeke? How can Zeke make play-action irrelevant if he’s not even on the field of when he was, they didn’t use it?
I feel like I'm coaching football 101. It's the same reason why a back up RB doesn't get 7-8 men in the box....because the defense coordinator doesn't believe that the back up RB can beat them because he has never seen it. Or why a WR does or does not get doubled.....if I can cover you with only 1 players then that is what they do.

khiladi

Reaction score
I feel like I'm coaching football 101. It's the same reason why a back up RB doesn't get 7-8 men in the box....because the defense coordinator doesn't believe that the back up RB can beat them because he has never seen it. Or why a WR does or does not get doubled.....if I can cover you with only 1 players then that is what they do.

Are you saying teams aren’t successful with play-action with the back up RB or even a mediocre one? You don’t think your Cowboys run play-action when Pollard is in? Again, what about Dallas first two series with Zeke, when they went pass heavy? You just keep changing the goal posts. Explain why the Rams and Goff are first in the league in play-action usage with RBs not even close to caliber of Zeke?

Just stop making stuff up, while trying to mask it up with stupid statements like “I feel like I’m coaching football 101” nonsense.

ItzKelz

Reaction score
Are you saying teams aren’t successful with play-action with the back up RB or even a mediocre one? You don’t think your Cowboys run play-action when Pollard is in? Again, what about Dallas first two series with Zeke, when they went pass heavy? You just keep changing the goal posts. Explain why the Rams and Goff are first in the league in play-action usage with RBs not even close to caliber of Zeke?

Just stop making stuff up, while trying to mask it up with stupid statements like “I feel like I’m coaching football 101” nonsense.
I'm saying certain players don't get respect as TP didn't when he was in the game. Why would you play action with 80% of your OL gone and the defense clearly is not respecting a RB.

khiladi

Reaction score
I'm saying certain players don't get respect as TP didn't when he was in the game. Why would you play action with 80% of your OL gone and the defense clearly is not respecting a RB.

So they haven’t been running play action this whole year with 80% of their OL gone, with Dak being third in play action attempts? If your WRs are getting man handled and your front line is getting exposed in blitzing situations, your just suppose to automatically abandon the run?

We threw it once with Dalton in play action in an offense that is built off play action.

Dude, just stop and admit you were wrong.

ItzKelz

Reaction score
So they haven’t been running play action this whole year with 80% of their OL gone, with Dak being third in play action attempts? Dude, just stop and admit you were wrong. We threw it once with Dalton in play action in an offense that is built off play action.
Wrong? Lol why does this type of guy always show up on a forum worried about being right? Breaking news.....Forums are for opinions.

khiladi

Reaction score
Wrong? Lol why does this type of guy always show up on a forum worried about being right? Breaking news.....Forums are for opinions.

Dak was THIRD in play action passing attempts before he went down. That is a FACT. Moore was calling all this for his One-Read Stare Down QB with Dak this battered OL line-up. Dak was top 2 going into the Bills game last year and ended up sixth, because they kept getting blown out, when Dak stans kept blaming the OL and Zeke for him sucking

What’s the next excuse you are going to present? First we abandoned it because we were down too much, thrn we abandoned it because it was Pollard. Now we supposedly abandoned it because our OL is at 80%.

Just admit it you keep changing the goal posts, while arrogantly telling me your about to coach me in football 101. You were wrong.

ItzKelz

Reaction score
Dak was THIRD in play action passing attempts before he went down. That is a FACT. Andy was calling all this with this battered line-up. Dak was top 2 going into the Bills game last year and ended up sixth, because they kept getting blown out.

What’s the next excuse you are going to present? First we abandoned it because we were down too much, thrn we abandoned it because it was Pollard. Now we supposedly abandoned it because our OL is at 80%.

Just admit it you keep changing the goal posts, while arrogantly telling me your about to coach me in football 101. You were wrong.
You are right. I don't even know why you come on here to interact with members that have different opinions other than yours. All hail your glory of rightness.