Moose has spoken

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
First response to his football opinion.. Hilarious. Originally I wanted to blame the offense for not putting up 40 but he (and many of you) are right. When you put up 28, more often than not you expect to win that battle. See what happens when cooler heads prevail? :D
This is just a suggestion. If you're seeking discussion about an article but only want the conversation to center on a specific excerpt, don't post anything beyond the the specific excerpt. Shoot. A number of members won't even click on the embedded link to read the entire article anyway, so the only thing that would be seen, read and responsed to would be the excerpt, lol. :p

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
This is just a suggestion. If you're seeking discussion about an article but only want the conversation to center on a specific excerpt, don't post anything beyond the the specific excerpt. Shoot. A number of members won't even click on the embedded link to read the entire article anyway, so the only thing that would be seen, read and responsed to would be the excerpt, lol. :p

:laugh:

JoeBoBBY

Reaction score
I go between Dallas and Austin for work. And everybody tells me to stay away from Houston........and its more then just the traffic....they are serious, they arent just joking around to be funny

pancakeman

Reaction score
This is the right answer. Regular CC is good, too, but it also cuts the roof of your mouth if you eat too much of it, which is blasphemy for a sugared cereal.

Yup. I can remember being a teen, when my parents would go out of town, I would eat Cap'n Crunch for every meal. Wound up with painful stalactites of mouth-skin hanging from my upper palate, and a serious sugar high crash.
No regrets.

BoysFan4ever

Reaction score
Houston is like living in an overused Port-o-Potty.

Not true! And growing as I type this. You can find something wrong in spades with every large city. My major complaint is traffic. But the city itself has alot to offer.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Not true! And growing as I type this. You can find something wrong in spades with every large city. My major complaint is traffic. But the city itself has alot to offer.

You will run out of things to do there in a month :omg:

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You will run out of things to do there in a month :omg:

Disagree, but then I'm not looking to be entertained every weekend either.

Either way, it's not a cesspool or port-a-potty. I'm not sure where folks are getting that idea from. No, it's not a tourist destination, but it's not a terrible city to live and raise a family. Weird that folks seem to think so negatively about it.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score

Either way, it's not a cesspool or port-a-potty. I'm not sure where folks are getting that idea from. No, it's not a tourist destination, but it's not a terrible city to live and raise a family. Weird that folks seem to think so negatively about it.

I think it's just the people I've met from there. (I mean in person) Most of them have been Philly starter kits.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

I am just messing with boysfan4ever :)

I lived there most of my life, so partial to Houston. But, it has nothing on SoCal :cool:

Plumfool

Reaction score
1. The king of cereals is Fruit Loops

2. Houston is not the worst city in Texas. Hate the traffic and weather but the people are decent. And there's a lot of things to do there.

3. Fruit Loops.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I think it's just the people I've met from there. (I mean in person) Most of them have been Philly starter kits.
There are turds everywhere, mostly Texans fans.

I am just messing with boysfan4ever :)

I lived there most of my life, so partial to Houston. But, it has nothing on SoCal :cool:
I'm sure SoCal is wonderful. I wouldn't want that cost of living for nothing.