Twitter: Moose Johnston says the 1992 cowboys would destroy and Patriot team

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
What does playing in the Super Bowl have to do with anything? Moose said the 92 cowboys would beat any of the patriots teams or any other team for that matter but they lost three games that season. They were a damn good team but morons acting like it's a foregone conclusion that the other great teams of the past wouldn't stand a chance is exactly why other fans groan when they meet cowboys fans.
All fanbases are like that. You talk to 49er, Steeler or Bear fans you'd get the same result. And BTW all of those teams were better than any current team. Those teams were loaded. The NFL of today is a watered down league although I'll give you that Brady may be the best QB of all time.

Last edited:

Johnny23

Reaction score
Does anyone remember that nfl all-time playoff series on espn. Where they had a nba style playoff bracket of Super Bowl winning teams and splixed footage for a what if they played. This reminds me of that.

GenoT

Reaction score
...and the ‘72 Dolphins woulda beat the ‘92 Cowboys...and the ‘51 Rams woulda beat the ‘72 Dolphins...and yada-yada-yada...

Love ya, Moose, but unless you can prove it on the field, it’s just blowin’ smoke.

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
That NFCC game was lost on 2 plays, actually 1 play with 2 consequences - the total BS non-PI call on Deion. Not only did we not get the call, but then Moonshiner's Son compounds by getting a 15 yard Unsportsmanlike penalty for going on the field to argue.

It was tough rooting against the boys but with my brother on the niners, had to root for them. Even my brother would call during the week leading up to the game asking who was I going for. Lol

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
What does playing in the Super Bowl have to do with anything? Moose said the 92 cowboys would beat any of the patriots teams or any other team for that matter but they lost three games that season. They were a damn good team but morons acting like it's a foregone conclusion that the other great teams of the past wouldn't stand a chance is exactly why other fans groan when they meet cowboys fans.
He is talking about Patriots Superbowl teams. Patriots team lost to the Giants in the Superbowl but yet you think they would beat the 92 Cowboys team. You should look in the mirror before calling someone a moron, reading comprehension goes a long way. Bringing up that they lost to the eagles, Commanders and Rams show you have no idea what you are talking about cause 2 NFC teams can't play against each other in the Superbowl.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Teams that didn't win the Superbowl cannot be in the conversation of greatest teams ever. Move along...
I tried to explain that to him but he calls us morons even though he said the 92 Cowboys lost to the eagles, Rams and Commanders...... Can't have 2 NFC teams play each other in the Superbowl. The dude is clueless

rkell87

Reaction score
He is talking about Patriots Superbowl teams. Patriots team lost to the Giants in the Superbowl but yet you think they would beat the 92 Cowboys team. You should look in the mirror before calling someone a moron, reading comprehension goes a long way. Bringing up that they lost to the eagles, Commanders and Rams show you have no idea what you are talking about cause 2 NFC teams can't play against each other in the Superbowl.
You really want to get into reading comprehension hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

JustChip

Reaction score
It was tough rooting against the boys but with my brother on the niners, had to root for them. Even my brother would call during the week leading up to the game asking who was I going for. Lol

Ahhh, family conflict because of football - such has not been seen since the Civil War

mmohican29

Reaction score

Lol I don't give two flips about who "groans" when they meet Cowboys fans. They root for some other wack team. Their problem not mine.

Reactions: BAT

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Imagine the Patriots ownership and coaching without a salary cap...

sunalsorises

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Yeah
Its not at all a fair comparison.
Of course a non salary capped powerhouse beats a modern era Super Bowl team.

I actually wonder what the total payroll of Dallas then would be vs the Patriots now given that Brady alone might make more in one season now than the entire offense of Dallas did back then.