More backpedaling on "All In"

DandyDon52

Reaction score
I'm not sure he knows.
Sure he knows lol
just take a good look at his notepad, he is a genius !
jerrys-note-book-crop.jpg

this is jerrys mind hard at work lol

DandyDon52

Reaction score
I'm talking about the 2011 Eagles team ONLY. The Eagles are not a "dream team", One Super Bowl win. ONE.

As to what my post was about, the below will clarify what I was talking about.

The 2011 Philadelphia Eagles season was the franchise's 79th season in the National Football League (NFL), and the thirteenth under head coach Andy Reid. The Eagles had high hopes of competing for a Super Bowl with several notable offseason acquisitions – new backup quarterback Vince Young commented that the roster was a "dream team" – but ultimately failed to improve on their 10–6 record from 2010 and missed the playoffs for the first time since 2007.[
thats 12 years ago ! my memorys of that are long gone ~!
They did some bad grocery shopping evidently.

Gonzomandela01

Reaction score
From young buck Jerry's: "We must win, we will win, winning is the name of the game"

To old demented dud: "Win with less"

Quiet a turn around thirty something years make.

yunkie1970

Reaction score
When Will cowboy fans that go.to the games start insulting Jerry Jones and his son? They suck and should hear it every home game

Last edited:

NDGAEDE

Reaction score
It really is unbelievable how little they care about the fans.

They're just straight up telling us now that they won't do a thing to improve the team. Their approach is literally to do less tham ever. Which everyone knows is crap and not a winning strategy.

It's surreal.

pitt33

Reaction score
If you would just shut up and not open your stupid mouth in the first place we wouldn't have to deal with all of this and you wouldn't have to come out every day and try and explain what you "really meant". It's just draining with these two dopes running the team
I’m telling you man it’s over.

This once great organization is in a perpetual state of mediocrity.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
All in with the same players who already have shown they can't win anything? Only in Jerry's world does this make sense.
Think of it like, last year the Packers went all-in with Jordan Love and thus were okay parting ways with Rodgers.

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
Honestly can't believe it hasn't happened already. The fact they aren't even trying make me think maybe they will shock us all. I'd have never guessed it would play out that way.

If they suddenly start trying in camp, and get a deal done it will make them look like they were merely making an excuse to avoid FAs. No leverage has been gained and none will be, short of Trey Lance balling out. Even of that was to happen someone else will pay Dak. If we had any snap we'd be collecting draft picks for him now.
This has been the weirdest offseason I can remember in a long time— probably ever.

The nightmare never ends lol

CWR

Reaction score
This has been the weirdest offseason I can remember in a long time— probably ever.

The nightmare never ends lol
It's pretty rare I'm more bitter months after a playoff loss. Usually I rebound. I haven't even bought my annual draft mag yet. Smh

Sydla

Reaction score
It really is unbelievable how little they care about the fans.

They're just straight up telling us now that they won't do a thing to improve the team. Their approach is literally to do less tham ever. Which everyone knows is crap and not a winning strategy.

It's surreal.
Problem is the fans keep paying the high ticket prices, people keep tuning into them on TV, they keep buying the apparel and Jerry keeps laughing at how dumb we are as he claims he invests in the team and we are just cap strapped all the while they are actually using the cap to plow money into their pockets.

I never was angry at Jerry. I just criticized him for his failures. But the more you peel this onion the more you realize he and his son are just flat out liars and could give two poops about the fanbase. Because he knows, most are lap dogs that will always come running back.

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
If you would just shut up and not open your stupid mouth in the first place we wouldn't have to deal with all of this and you wouldn't have to come out every day and try and explain what you "really meant". It's just draining with these two dopes running the team
Yep, just stop being a bald-faced liar to the fans.

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
True, but remember the Eagle's "dream team"? How'd that work out?

It's not always a direct correlation between money spent on free agents and success....
The Eagles have won a SB recently and been to multiple in the last 28 years of Cowboys futility. Just because they missed one year does not invalidate what they have done, nor does it validate how the JonesBoys run the team.

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
Tired of the all-in talk at this point. I thought it meant one thing at once too. After finally seeing the full context of his comments, it was pretty clear (as clear as you can be deciphering Jerry speak), that it was not all-in in the way everyone has tried to present it. He was more talking about going all-in on certain players/people already with the team.
B.S. Jerry made the all-in comment because fans were super angry like never before about the the team quitting before the GB game even started. He knew exactly how it would be taken by the fans. He's a bald-faced liar so don't excuse that or try to come up with alternate explanations for Jerry being a liar.

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
The Eagles have won a SB recently and been to multiple in the last 28 years of Cowboys futility. Just because they missed one year does not invalidate what they have done, nor does it validate how the JonesBoys run the team.
I was only using the 2011 Eagles "dream team" as an example of how, as I stated, your free agent acquistions don't automatically pan out the way you think they will. Wasn't talking about the Eagles overall in the last 28 years, though using your example, how about the 60 years it took the Eagles to win another championship after their last one in 1960 or whatever? I could use Dallas' 8 SB appearances in that same time span and brag on the Cowboys.

Sorry, I'm not an Eagles fan such as you seem to be....