More backpedaling on "All In"

FLWarpigrpig

Reaction score
I was only using the 2011 Eagles "dream team" as an example of how, as I stated, your free agent acquistions don't automatically pan out the way you think they will. Wasn't talking about the Eagles overall in the last 28 years, though using your example, how about the 60 years it took the Eagles to win another championship after their last one in 1960 or whatever? I could use Dallas' 8 SB appearances in that same time span and brag on the Cowboys.

Sorry, I'm not an Eagles fan such as you seem to be....
Free Agents don't always work out.......

That is a revelation that no one has ever had or heard before. Funny how teams keep signing them year after year. Well most teams anyways.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
B.S. Jerry made the all-in comment because fans were super angry like never before about the the team quitting before the GB game even started. He knew exactly how it would be taken by the fans. He's a bald-faced liar so don't excuse that or try to come up with alternate explanations for Jerry being a liar.
Do you know what the actual full comment was?

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
It's pretty rare I'm more bitter months after a playoff loss. Usually I rebound. I haven't even bought my annual draft mag yet. Smh
It helps to have a FO that gives you a shred of hope after a loss like that: new head coach, big FA signing, blockbuster trade etc…

We clearly were not good enough in Jan and this FO has decided to maintain status quo, lose several starters and create more holes on the roster than they can fill, and mismanage their cap worse than any other team in the NFL so that they are frozen out from adding any legitimate help in FA.

Then to top it all off— they don’t even have the decency to tell us the truth.

What is there to be excited about? Long term deals for guys we already can’t win with?

All we have right now as fans is each other lol… we are like inmates of a prison doing time with no hope of release lol

Reactions: CWR

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Problem is the fans keep paying the high ticket prices, people keep tuning into them on TV, they keep buying the apparel and Jerry keeps laughing at how dumb we are as he claims he invests in the team and we are just cap strapped all the while they are actually using the cap to plow money into their pockets.

I never was angry at Jerry. I just criticized him for his failures. But the more you peel this onion the more you realize he and his son are just flat out liars and could give two poops about the fanbase. Because he knows, most are lap dogs that will always come running back.
correct, tuning in on tv is ok, unless your a nielsen member.
But casual fans, they fill up the stadium and buy merch, jerseys etc.

Dallas hasnt done anything in 30 years, but they are still the most popular team, and most talked about.

Jerry is great at keeping fans and media talking about them and thinking this is the year lol.

And they have had some good teams, but they always falter in playoffs.

So yeah jerry and his boy lie all the time, do stupid stuff, but they are still the most popular team, and they have made billions with this formula.
They dont need to win in playoffs, or go to a sb lol, the money rolls in anyway, and jerry does think eventually they will get lucky and win a SB.
Hasnt happened yet, but he still thinks coaches dont matter, just the roster,and him being GM will lead to SB win.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
But the future is the FUTURE. You don't have to tie up future money to spend now. And this is why this front office is so stupid. They never took advantage of Dak's contract because they were too busy worried about future contracts. It's just stupid and a dumb way to run a franchise.

What's the point of caring about future contracts? So you can keep the same guys who you lose in the first round with? They do not use the cap smart.
I agree, but they care because the stars like dak, lamb , parsons etc, keep them relevant and talked about, which keeps the money rolling in.
This offseason, they seem to have changed in regards to those future contracts, but I dont trust them, they will at some point pay all these guys
the market setting prices.

1942willys

Reaction score
Jerry is just another circus carny fooling the rubes into spending their money

bewp7

Reaction score
jerry and stephen take this fan base for granted and also think we are all stupid

if u defend them or any one in the media defend them then it is saying to them that what they are doing is riht and ok when it is not

root for 0-17 they need a big wake up call

jerry and stephen are also both stupid and arrogant human being

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I agree, but they care because the stars like dak, lamb , parsons etc, keep them relevant and talked about, which keeps the money rolling in.
This offseason, they seem to have changed in regards to those future contracts, but I dont trust them, they will at some point pay all these guys
the market setting prices.
Well the issue isn't the Dak's, Lamb's and Parsons......they have had money tied up in guys like D-Law(who I love so no hate), Jaylin Smith, Zeke, La'el Collins, etc. These aren't jersey sellers it's just stupid spending.

JonesBoys

Reaction score
Who cares about the all in comment anymore.
Did anyone really think anything was going to truly change. Or, is it really they are all in are doing something different by doing nothing. Or minimal.

I know many fans are frustrated. And rightly so. It is this off seasons stupid remark they always make.
So will be going on all year right through the season when things do not go well.

Wonder how many times it has been posted so far. :laugh:
When he opens his mouth to make statements like that then yes fans and the media should hold him to it or at least question it, certainly shouldn't pretend it never happened. Maybe he will learn to keep his mouth shut but highly unlikely.

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
I’m 50. Maybe it’s time to give up on sports and make cannibus my full time hobbie.