More cuts: Christine Michael and Corey White released

Silver N Blue

Reaction score
Was just reported on NFL network by Rapshheet White and CM were the ONLY two players who did not wear suits on last weeks trip to Tampa.....that was the last straw with these two.

rynochop

Reaction score
Was just reported on NFL network by Rapshheet White and CM were the ONLY two players who did not wear suits on last weeks trip to Tampa.....that was the last straw with these two.

Yeah, heard that..talk about idiots. Borderline nfl player and you can't put on a suit..I know it has nothing to do with winning football games, but geez.

Silver N Blue

Reaction score
Yeah, heard that..talk about idiots. Borderline nfl player and you can't put on a suit..I know it has nothing to do with winning football games, but geez.

You don't follow policy time to look elsewhere. Not like they can't afford one.

Nexx

Reaction score
I can name 10 guys I'd take over him right now..........

Antonio Brown
Julio Jones
DeAndre Hopkins
Mike Evans
Alshon Jeffery
Amari Cooper

Sammy Watkins
A.J. Green
Demaryius Thomas

Allen Robinson

If you think Dez is a top 3 WR your fooling yourself. He is quickly turning into a franchise killing diva w/ the way he is running his mouth. Doesn't matter what he is saying.....It's how he is presenting himself that is the problem. Just shut his mouth and play ball. Some guys never got it...like T.O....Chad Johnson....And he is quickly headed down that path as well.

whatever you are smoking, i want in.

Craig

Reaction score
What a dumb policy to not follow. Also what a dumb policy in general. You have to be a moron to do something like that though.

igtmfo

Reaction score
I guess my only question is why wait until the week AFTER you had a chance to save the pick? They didn't think he could play so but him before 6 weeks are up.

NFL.com stats have him on active roster only 5 weeks this season. So maybe we do get the pick back.

Craig

Reaction score
I dont understand why they ever activated him at all.