More cuts: Christine Michael and Corey White released

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
White is a solid player at a position the team isn't exactly loaded with talent. Must be something behind the scenes....

They never trusted Michael so no surprise.

They like the RB from Seattle, Rod Smith. And Trey Williams will probably get some snaps.

Wrangler87

Reaction score
I could see LaMichael James being signed. The dude had a tryout a few weeks ago, he used to play for Miami, and he would be the closest thing to Dunbar that we could find available.

Cas2800

Reaction score
So if they clear waivers and we pick them back up in a couple of days, do we get the players back without losing the draft picks? Just a thought.

Yakuza Rich

Reaction score
Michael couldn't be trusted in pass protection. In the plays he came in for each game, he was either running the ball or running a pass route and never staying in to block.

White was a surprise.

Somehow Barry Church keeps a job.

YR

Sasquatch

Lost in the Woods
Reaction score
I guess the RB coach wasn't kidding when he said CMike was "ready to roll.". My bad for thinking he was referring to turning CMike loose on the the field. What a dud that move turned out to be.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Let me know when some coaches heads start to role. Weren't we told just a few weeks ago that Michal deserved and earned playing time?

Who told you that? It became evident when the guy couldn't even get a carry in garbage time that he wasn't in their plans or that he wasn't very good.

CWR

Reaction score
Don't know much about either of the backs behind DMC but I thought Smith was more full back than RB and Williams is a scat back. Seriously guys who is our guy if dmac goes down?

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Christine Michael supporters right now

Jumping-Out-of-Window.gif

:lmao2:

You guys are on a roll today.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Sad about Michael only from the standpoint of our running back plan for this year really sucking. There were so many opportunities to be in better shape than we are now.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Don't know much about either of the backs behind DMC but I thought Smith was more full back than RB and Williams is a scat back. Seriously guys who is our guy if dmac goes down?

Clutts.

Jenky

Reaction score
@Bleu Star

We kept Rod Smith and Trey Williams over Christine Michael. Bleu, what are your thoughts?

ron_burgundy_sleazy.jpg