More cuts: Christine Michael and Corey White released

tyke1doe

Reaction score
So does this mean we'll be drafting running back early and often in the next draft?

Doc50

Original Fan
Reaction score
If they are looking at a RB or DB off a PS, here are some who I would like them to take a look at:

ARIZ - CB Kevin White
ARIZ - FS Durrell Eskridge
BAL - RB Terrence West
CIN - RB Terrell Watson
DEN - CB Taurean Nixon
IND - RB Josh Robinson
MIA - FS Cedric Thompson
MIN - SS Anthony Harris
PHI - FS Ed Reynolds
STL - RB Malcolm Brown
STL - CB Melvin White

I don't know, Alex. The only one that looks like he could be good at this level is Nixon, but he's green.
Malcolm Brown is a baller with no moves, just a between-the-tackles grinder; could be useful as a backup.

This is not a good time of the year to be shopping; injuries have already sucked up a lot of the talent. Curious about who the 'Boys are lookin at.

robjay04

Reaction score
Ever since the "Weeden is our most improved player this year" comment, then witnessing preseason, I have assumed logic has no place in many decisions.

Life is easier to accept when you don't try to make sense of it

I will give you Weeden but truthfully, preseason was even worse last season and we did start 2-0 before the two players we could least be without got injured.

DallasInDC

Reaction score
I have a new conspiracy theory....I think this is Garrett's attempt to have his Jimmy Johnson moment....Think about it. He cuts a bunch of nobodies who haven't made an impact on the team and once the team goes on it's winning streak (because Romo is back) Garrett will chalk up the success to the FO and whoever will listen that the team's success was not because of the return of one player, it was because he got the team's attention by the release of players and that served as the rallying cry to get the train back on the track barreling down non stop to the super bowl.....That ginger he's a sly one.

ErikWilliamsHeadSlap

Reaction score
1. Sign Ray Rice

2. Deflect attention from Greg Hardy

3. Watch the heads of every mediot in the country explode.

4. Re stock Johnny Walker Blue Label

5. Fire assistant coach

6. Extend Garrett

7. Extend Romo

8. Draft 5 offensive linemen

9. Re sign Weeden

10 Place Lee on I.R.

11. Assure fans we are going to the Superbowl.

12. Continue the process of stacking good days.

There's your next 12 months folks.

Zimmy Lives

Reaction score
1. Sign Ray Rice

5. Fire assistant coach

6. Extend Garrett

7. Extend Romo

9. Re sign Weeden

10 Place Lee on I.R.

You lost me at #2

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
I have a new conspiracy theory....I think this is Garrett's attempt to have his Jimmy Johnson moment....Think about it. He cuts a bunch of nobodies who haven't made an impact on the team and once the team goes on it's winning streak (because Romo is back) Garrett will chalk up the success to the FO and whoever will listen that the team's success was not because of the return of one player, it was because he got the team's attention by the release of players and that served as the rallying cry to get the train back on the track barreling down non stop to the super bowl.....That ginger he's a sly one.

It is the only thing that half way makes sense. McFadden can't finish a quarter without an IV and we cut his backup.

Carr, Mo and Patmon have not inspired anyone with their play so cutting a veteran CB looks stupid.

But keep rolling Hayden, Free, Wlicox and RMcClain out there.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
I said before wouldn't surprise me if they cut C-mike once Trey was up to speed

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
I don't know, Alex. The only one that looks like he could be good at this level is Nixon, but he's green.
Malcolm Brown is a baller with no moves, just a between-the-tackles grinder; could be useful as a backup.

This is not a good time of the year to be shopping; injuries have already sucked up a lot of the talent. Curious about who the 'Boys are lookin at.

I realize they all are questionable. But if you cut White, you pretty much have to get a body to play in the defensive backfield.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
1. Sign Ray Rice

5. Fire assistant coach

6. Extend Garrett

7. Extend Romo

9. Re sign Weeden

10 Place Lee on I.R.

Is this a Jerry Jones bingo card?