More fun to watch Dez or Cooper?

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
I'm in agreement with those who say they can appreciate both for different reasons. Dez, when he was young was physically amazing. Was fun to watch what he would do from a week to week standpoint. With Cooper, as a student of the game, you appreciate all of the skills he brings to the table. How hard he has worked to be as good as he is, in terms of the art of WR, not to mention his considerable skills.

Completely different ends of the WR scale. I can appreciate both for what they are.

Dylan88Wilson

Reaction score
Dez was routinely making ridiculous contested catches that only Randy Moss could pull off. Pretty much on a weekly basis we saw him somehow make a catch we’ve never seen before. Dez was also a MONSTER after the catch. So many DBs got bullied trying to tackle him. And just the passionate player he was, all of his big plays were filled with so much energy that the fans and entire team would feed off of.

Amari has a quiet demeanor and big plays seemingly come a lot easier to him because he’s such an amazing route runner, but jump balls and turning into Marshawn Lynch after the catch will forever be more FUN to watch than wide open receptions.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I don't know if either one was fun to watch. That's was dramatic. But too inconsistent I never knew what I was going to get. Cooper seems to be following in the same footsteps. Just not as dramatic. The team is fun to me

cern

Reaction score
if you're wanting to see great route running and a receiver who can do it all, cooper. if you want to see tantrums, dez.

Walker

Texas Ranger
Reaction score
I like to see them both for different reasons since they get it done differently. Imagine if they both played on the field at the same time lol the forum would flip out . No worries guys Dez looks to be in retirement.

Chrispierce

Reaction score
Dez in the red zone and his TD “X”...Cooper is the smooth operator and more fun knowing he’s capable to take it to the house anywhere.

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
when Dez was on, it was thrilling. The circus catches, the pure strength. Love Coop and he is electrifying but Dez
His "circus catches" were due in part to overall lack of coordination..........he looked like a spider on crack at times............this don't even take into account the drama Dez brought.

The Natural

Reaction score
Who in their right mind would rather watch good route running over sheer athleticism and game breaking plays? :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

The next spectacular play Coop makes will be his first
You know who. The “he plays the right way/acts like he’s been there before/he’s one of the good ones” crowd

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
Cooper, and for me it has to do with one thing. He just does his job and keeps his mouth shut. Never complains and communicates with his QB on what can they both do to get better. A couple weeks ago on his tip INT in the packer game, they had a video of him and dak after the play. Dak telling him not to rush the route because the play is there all day. Cooper knoding his head and telling him lets go to work. Imagine Dak telling Dez that? This is the difference between a me player and a team player.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
Dez in the red zone and his TD “X”...Cooper is the smooth operator and more fun knowing he’s capable to take it to the house anywhere.
This is what I'm talking about with recency bias. Dez had 10 touchdowns of 50 or more yards and just a bunch that weren't long, but were taking it to the house when nothing was there. It's like fans have just chosen to forget about things:

Amari doesn't score on any of those.

JBell

That's still my Quarterback
Reaction score
Dez was more "fun." Some people skipped the thread title.

Wearing his heart on his sleeve, throwing up the X, mossin' DB's, letting CB's know they're gettin that work.....his personality was infectious to fans and teammates.

Dez was so entertaining. Way more fun to watch, and I'm saying that as a huge Amari fan.