More Sean Taylor talk...

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Ashwynn said:
For the record, they ask commonly known questions;...ie age, name marital status, not to put them at ease, but to get a base line reading on your heart and sweat rates. once established they can ask unknown questions and from the deviation from the normal readings would indicate truthfulness or non truthfulness.

A fact, if you put a tack right under your big toe, and press it when you answer every question, you can negate the polygraph and make it totally worthless. The fact that he passed it means nothing.
I've heard this before and I don't believe it is a fact at all. I'd love to see it done.

burmafrd

Reaction score
The method of foiling lie detectors is not a secret. Its not hard to do if you have the discipline and the self control. Of course that leaves taylor out right there. BUT it also does not work if you really believe what you are saying. The detector only works if you know and accept that it is a lie. This moron might actually believe he did nothing wrong. BUT if he is asked straight questions such as did you bring a gun along- that usually cannot be beaten except as I said by self control and discipline.

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
Hostile said:
I've heard this before and I don't believe it is a fact at all. I'd love to see it done.

Most lie detecter tests form what i've heard, is based on stress body temepature, and nerves in your body, so as longa s you can control your body and beilive your telling the truth, then you can fool a lie detecter tests, of course you alos have to be good at lying:D

Parcells

Reaction score
Nerm said:
Would you have cut Irvin?

No Irvin didnt threaten anyone with guns!! He made a mistake in using drugs, he fixed up his act now and has the shot to be in Canton.. No I wouldnt have cut Irvin.....

sacase

Reaction score
To me it is not a question of him beating the test, he doesn't have the training to. It is fairly simple when you have the person administering the test in your back pocket. The EXACT wording of the question is very important. For instance, if they asked did you have a gun in your car. If he said no, then it could be the truth if he was driving his Denali. That is how you get a passed lie dectector test. Belive me it is that simple, I have been taking LD test for the past 10 years, and I have watched them be administered MANY times.