More to Blame: Stephen or Jerry?

kskboys

Reaction score
According to Brian Broadus on 105.3 the fan, this is now Stephen's team. JJ at 81 years old has given his son the reigns to the pony over the past several years now. So......another 30 years of mediocrity coming right up.
Broaddus has been wrong more than any other media personality than I'm aware of.

Chasing6

Reaction score
According to Brian Broadus on 105.3 the fan, this is now Stephen's team. JJ at 81 years old has given his son the reigns to the pony over the past several years now. So......another 30 years of mediocrity coming right up.
***See Trey Lance trade.

MarkP88

Reaction score
In recent years, who cares the blame for decisions this organization has made, in terms of our lack of success. Would you blame Jerry or is it more so Stephen these days? Please give your thoughts
This is like asking me to decide if it was worse to step on a big wad of gum with one foot and a pile of dog poo with the other.

dickobrien

Reaction score
Are there any elite coaches that would be willing to work under the restrictions and interference of the Jones gang? Who?

Chasing6

Reaction score
Are there any elite coaches that would be willing to work under the restrictions and interference of the Jones gang? Who?
Coaches with similar experience as Trey Lance.

With measurables and potential.

DFWJC

Reaction score
In recent years, who cares the blame for decisions this organization has made, in terms of our lack of success. Would you blame Jerry or is it more so Stephen these days? Please give your thoughts
As long as you blame them in this order

Players
Coaches
GM
Owner

then I dont care what order you put Stephen and Jerry.
They BOTH deserve some blame, of course.

In team competitive sports where the players and coaches are the DIRECT influence on the outcomes, they should ALWAYS get the blame first.

When the Chiefs win, do we give the owners credit ahead of the players and coaches?
Of course not....never.
They get credit, but not the MOST credit

kskboys

Reaction score

Players
Coaches
GM
Owner

In team competitive sports where the players and coaches are the DIRECT influence on the outcomes, they should ALWAYS get the blame first.

When the Chiefs win, do we give the owners credit ahead of the players and coaches?
Of course not....never.
Dude. The GM hires the coaches and is responsible for player acquisition.

Chasing6

Reaction score

Players
Coaches
GM
Owner

Of course not....never.
I think it should start with the water and ball boys.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Dude. The GM hires the coaches and is responsible for player acquisition.
Fine.

So when/if the Chiefs or Ravens win the SB, 1st and foremost, give the owner and GM credit....not Mahomes and crew or Jackson and crew.
As long as you are consistent, that's fine.

Kraft was the reason the Pats won.... ahead of Brady or Belichick. Really?

But if that's how you feel....then fine.
it has to work both ways.

Chasing6

Reaction score
Fine.

So when/if the Chiefs or Ravens win the SB, 1st and foremost, give the owner and GM credit....not Mahomes and crew or Jackson and crew.

Well we are comparing apples to oranges here. Or should I say Jeruh to the rest of the NFL that has functional organization chart.

Chasing6

Reaction score
Fine.

Does anyone remember what caused the issues between Jeruh and Jimmy. Have we not learned anything.

TheDude

McLovin
Reaction score
stephen. its gonna be a decade of campo-esque dismay after jerry leaves