More to Blame: Stephen or Jerry?

kskboys

Reaction score
I think people have a hard time dividing the 2. Cowboys are the number one brand and it is not even close. The NFL would struggle without the Cowboys.

The media would not even know what to talk about.
Yup. The only stick in the mud here is that he employs a very crappy and stupid GM. Financially, great owner. Football wise, terrible owner.

So, you really need to divide the great owner thingie into two categories. If you want to rate his ownership as to success on the football field, he's a terrible owner.

Chasing6

Reaction score
Yup. The only stick in the mud here is that he employs a very crappy and stupid GM. Financially, great owner. Football wise, terrible owner.

So, you really need to divide the great owner thingie into two categories. If you want to rate his ownership as to success on the football field, he's a terrible owner.
Exactlly. However the GM is supposed to handle the football side of it. In a normal structure the GM does not need permission from an owner.

ICP

Reaction score
I would have said Jerry until I watched the Broadus rant earlier today.

Kumala808

Reaction score
They all to blame but especially cap boy and Jerry. Too cheap and not willing to fill holes on the team. You already heard broddaus go off on the Jones cause they won't do crap

ClappingCarrot

Reaction score
I'd say Jerry, since he's the one after all that gave his children and himself front office jobs for life. Even has family in the scouting department now.

Stephen's biggest accomplishment in life is being Jerry's oldest child.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
My thoughts are, we all know Jerry is the constant. Do we really need to keep asking the same question over and over and over and over etc.
Please share your thoughts.
yeah, why are some of these low-IQ idiots watching and expecting different results?

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Just blame Jerry and whatever happens, it's Jerry's fault. We need a sticky at the top called Jerry the Cowboys Killer.

The punter shanks a punt, Jerry shrunk his jock and he can't extend to kick.
QB choked, it's Jerry's fault for trusting and paying the loser. Don't expect him to do his job, it's Jerry's fault.
The defense sucks, it's Jerry's fault. He hired the loser Quinn and the loser players.

So quit dreaming and have hope like the rock, and just blame Jerry.
I had a tire that was low on air this week. I kicked the crap out of the tire and blamed Jerry for stealing my air.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
stephen. its gonna be a decade of campo-esque dismay after jerry leaves
Only if we don’t have a QB. Campo was 4-7 with a declining Aikman before he was injured in 2000 and 1-4 with his replacements. The Cowboys never had a viable QB during the Campo years. When things have gone really bad for the Cowboys it’s when they didn’t have a solid QB.

rambo2

Reaction score
In recent years, who cares the blame for decisions this organization has made, in terms of our lack of success. Would you blame Jerry or is it more so Stephen these days? Please give your thoughts
I don't know, but came down on them for not having any linebackers and not getting what they needed from Mazi Smith.

TwentyOne

Reaction score
In recent years, who cares the blame for decisions this organization has made, in terms of our lack of success. Would you blame Jerry or is it more so Stephen these days? Please give your thoughts
i would blame the alcohol.

way too much alcohol.

Chasing6

Reaction score
Just blame Jerry and whatever happens, it's Jerry's fault. We need a sticky at the top called Jerry the Cowboys Killer.

The punter shanks a punt, Jerry shrunk his jock and he can't extend to kick.
QB choked, it's Jerry's fault for trusting and paying the loser. Don't expect him to do his job, it's Jerry's fault.
The defense sucks, it's Jerry's fault. He hired the loser Quinn and the loser players.

So quit dreaming and have hope like the rock, and just blame Jerry.
I had a tire that was low on air this week. I kicked the crap out of the tire and blamed Jerry for stealing my air.
It will always be Jeruh's fault until he gets a real GM.

During the trade for Lance - Jeruh was the Owner, GM, Head Coach and VP of Player Personnel.