More troubles for David Irving

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
The thing that scares me tho is goodell doesn’t give a **** about credibility, if she wants to cooperate today with the league and say yeah he hit me goodell is taking her word.

Yep, the determination of guilt or innocence is totally at the discretion of Roger Goodell.

If Roger says Irving is guilty, he is guilty..........doesn't matter what the evidence shows.....and the courts all agree

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
What does his crazy gf has to do with him?

Connect the dots bro..............she says Irving slapped her around and gave her bruises, which she has pictures of.

What happened to the last Cowboy in that situation? I will give you a hint, he got a 6 week vacation mid-season.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Sadly I do understand life with a crazy baby's moma, and even showing her instability and the fact she signed off the rights to her second born because she was a caught adultress in VA state law, she still won custody of my daughter because I could not afford decent legal console back then. While my daughter was 16 and had a good say in the matter, I had zero chance winning a custody battle for a child I could not know do to her moving every year or so with a different man. I am still paying insane child support for a child I have seen 6 times before 3 years old and once since she came of age. My biggest regret is that the money goes to the parent, a known cheater time and time again while my daughter got nothing but the Govt assistance she got when I was 9 states away..... Being nailed with 16 years of interest on a child that was not confirmed to be mine till she was 16 yrs old was killer..... Luckily I have knocked out $48,000 of the $71,000 the judge through on me that day. Over $16,000 of that is interest..... While some states are more about what is best for the child, there are other states that feel a child is best with their mother, and as long as the mother can collect child support, she can provide regardless......

Seeing he got custody speaks volumes..... If only the judge in VA saw I had sole custody of my son which was months younger could have played a part..... Sadly I got a Public Offender not a Public Defender when I went to court....

Dam dude, your story is depressing as hell............my condolences.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
When a woman loses custody of her child she is major league trash if it was in Texas even more so

Exactly...............for a woman to lose custody in Texas she dam near had to be caught on tape having sex or blackmailing somebody.

No joke

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
All I can say is she must be a knockout in the sack....only way anybody could remotely consider dealing with that level of crazy....hope it works out for him

That is what I was thinking as well...............the sex must be amazing for him to still be involved with her.

Buzzbait

Reaction score
This women needs some professional mental health help.

Irving was given full custody of his child as the courts declared that he is the more responsible parent. That says a lot about him. It is extremely difficult for a father to win custody of a child.

Says a lot about her too! Wow. :facepalm:

lostar2009

Reaction score
Connect the dots bro..............she says Irving slapped her around and gave her bruises, which she has pictures of.

What happened to the last Cowboy in that situation? I will give you a hint, he got a 6 week vacation mid-season.

Meh

millennial_legend

Reaction score
MEMO: Stay away from females until you retire if you're a starting caliber athlete or better.

EXCEPTION: a goody two shoe church type.

millennial_legend

Reaction score
Don’t have romantic association with women until you’re NFL career is over? Tom Brady, Russell Wilson, Danny Ammendola, Gronk, Aaron Rodgers, JJ Watt, Tony Romo and 98% of NFL players didn’t live as Benedictine monks and turned out fine.

There’s a big difference in going with mentally ill women who can do harm to your career and being a 40 year old virgin.

I guarantee you that Wentz has fraternized with females before.
I bet none of these women from the above list you've picked out (save for maybe Ciara) have done drugs, been to jail, are high drama etc. They are the goody two shoe type.

Gisele is a model, from a rich background never exposed to drugs
Amendola's wife is a no frills christian
Munn is dumb, but not high drama. Danica is pretty awesome and interesting.
JJ Watt's is beautiful, normal and quintessential southern/midwestern lady.
Romo had his weird stage but they were just ditzy celebrities, not really the drugs and drama type.
Wentz isn't married or really dating yet. Ertz's wife is a devout Christian soccer star.

Over under 5 tattoos on all these women, combined? I say under.

Last edited:

TwentyOne

Reaction score
By all accounts he tried to stay with it because of his devotion to his daughter. I am not going to criticize him for it.

I didnt say nothing about the reasons he stayed with her. I was talking about the things before she got even pregnant.

He met her. He dated her. He got involved with her. She got pregnant from him. Those are alot.of chances to say "no, this isnt the right woman for me". Alot of choices and he still stuck with her.

That now he stays connected to her because of the child is something positive to say about him. Not about his intellect but his heart. Still i have to question his decissions before that and judge him also by those. And, to me when i listen to him he doesnt seem to be the brightest man walking this earth.

Last edited:

TwentyOne

Reaction score
Hey, I think Irving is innocent............I think Zeke was innocent also...........still didn't keep Goodell from suspending him

And for everybody saying don't worry, no way Irving is going to get suspended. Yea, I saw a thousands threads last year saying the exact same thing about Zeke.

Goodell doesnt suspend because you were or are guilty. He suspends you if you did harm to the product he sells. I do think people dont get that difference so they still argue when somebody says Irving will get suspended.

TwentyOne

Reaction score
The world's going to be here another 10 billion years barring a massive meteor strike. We're probably good for another 200 years at the most. Plenty of time for the world.

I think its common knowledge that the sun will enter its next phase in around 5 billion years. This is when she will become a red giant. This will be the end for the earth as we know it.

Not that +/- 5 billion years matter to mankind. But still it would be nice to stick to the facts. Especially when someone choses a nickname like yours.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Stop dating losers and stop knocking up losers. I hope the guy gets his life together. Sounds like he has had it rough. If both him and Collins cant play for a good part of season you can forget about the defense improving.
Why are you suggesting Collins can't play for a good part of the season? He has already had his foot surgery and is projected to be cleared to play before week 1. Do you just love creating your own drama by making things up like certain news agencies? FAKE NEWS!!

HanD

Reaction score
I bet none of these women from the above list you've picked out (save for maybe Ciara) have done drugs, been to jail, are high drama etc. They are the goody two shoe type.

Romo had his weird stage but they were just ditzy celebrities, not really the drugs and drama type.
Wentz isn't married or really dating yet. Ertz's wife is a devout Christian soccer star.

Do tattoos determine the type of person you are? Tats in this day and age are common place and hold no significance to who you as a person imo. Literally millions of people have tattoos, hidden or shown that are professionals, good people and so on...

Fyi giselle has 3 small tats so id bet over. She also didnt grow up rich. And growing up rich from my experience wouldnt remove drug exposure. I dont know as much about these people as you do though.

Last edited:

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yep, the determination of guilt or innocence is totally at the discretion of Roger Goodell.

If Roger says Irving is guilty, he is guilty..........doesn't matter what the evidence shows.....and the courts all agree

The courts were never involved with Zeke, but apparently the courts decided the mother was unworthy of having custody of her child and that Irving was the fit parent - meaning the court did not view him as a DV threat . Absent any evidence we don’t know about Goodell wont rule contrary to the court

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

A high end fashion model who was never exposed to drugs ...... that’s a bit difficult to believe.

Anyway, your assertion that players shouldn’t have romantic relationships until their playing careers are over is pretty asinine. A league full of unmarried virgins, some 40 years old ... should they also abstain from breathing because there might be toxins in the air?

But wait! There’s hope! There are women who get your stamp of approval, and a player can be exempted from the no romantic relationship policy if you they choose a women you approve of. You know, those women who have no skeletons in the closet and have never made a questionable decision in their lives. The fairy tale is right there available for all people, if only they would let you choose their partner!

blueblood70

Reaction score
this stuff is garbage, not worth having threads on it..they shouldnt even allow discussion on unsubstantiated garbage..SM has caused most of these issues where any rumor is blown up and gone viral before any investigation into its validity is done..