FEATURED Morning Pops!

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score
Morning, Pops and peeps. I see the Northeast is being hit by snow and slush storms. If any of you live in the area, please stay safe.
Fingers crossed for you, Jan, and a prayer said for you.
ABQ, congrats on the little one and please pass on congrats to the parents. Being a premie myself, I can tell you that her childhood will be happy and she will never know the difference. Prayers sent for the little sweetheart.

Have a great day everyone.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Morning, Pops and peeps. I see the Northeast is being hit by snow and slush storms. If any of you live in the area, please stay safe.
ABQ, congrats on the little one and please pass on congrats to the parents. Being a premie myself, I can tell you that her childhood will be happy and she will never know the difference. Prayers sent for the little sweetheart.

I live there....I was just complaining about it a few posts back. Surprisingly, I didn't lose power. :thumbup:

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Morning Pops and a happy Sunday Funday to all.

That nastiness should be moving out of the Northeast today and that served as my first reminder of the blistering days of summer in Central Texas, my complaints seem so long ago.

I dunno but I think I look damned good on that wrecking ball and show it with that look of confidence and come hither twinkle in my smile that drives the ladies wild. "Grannies Gone Wild" is my next venture with ole CC as your host and resident "Santa Baby".

GrammaJan

Reaction score
Morning Pops and a happy Sunday Funday to all.

That nastiness should be moving out of the Northeast today and that served as my first reminder of the blistering days of summer in Central Texas, my complaints seem so long ago.

I dunno but I think I look damned good on that wrecking ball and show it with that look of confidence and come hither twinkle in my smile that drives the ladies wild. "Grannies Gone Wild" is my next venture with ole CC as your host and resident "Santa Baby".
You tell ‘em Coach! Personally not a fan of tats though they aren’t deal breakers when I’m looking, but if women are honest with themselves they’ll admit they don’t mind a little fluff ;).

GrammaJan

Reaction score
Morning Pops and everyone.

This the season for whatever makes you happy. I’ve always felt you get a mulligan for December. I really need to allow myself to use that guideline. Working so many hours doesn’t really allow me to enjoy the holidays like I used to.

No notification yet on my lab results so not sure what to make of that.

Decided not to go to work today. 19 hours OT last week... I need a day away from the office, there’s housework to do, and a girl needs some clean laundry. Also need to do some shopping for the local grands today (note I said nothing in this post about rest...) Also going to make a swag for my front door and try to deco some cookies I baked a couple weeks ago (which are waiting patiently in the freezer). Busy busy busy...

Have a good day all!

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score
Morning, Pops and peeps. So I'm making changes to my golf game that should catapult me to the PGA tour next week. I currently shoot about 90, but I watched a video that guarantees if you line up "this way" you'll save 5 strokes per round. My new shorter driver guarantees to take off 6 strokes. The standalone putter guarantees to save 5 strokes per round and the sports psychology article guarantees 4 strokes.

Those changes alone will make my score two under par. But Wait! There's more! The new sand wedge saves, on average, 3 strokes per round guaranteed. Still, just to be safe I'm just going to deduct all those savings from my score at the beginning of each round.

A boy can dream, can't he. There are so many gimmicks and scams out there, a person could go broke. I hope everyone has a great day.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Morning, Pops and peeps. So I'm making changes to my golf game that should catapult me to the PGA tour next week. I currently shoot about 90, but I watched a video that guarantees if you line up "this way" you'll save 5 strokes per round. My new shorter driver guarantees to take off 6 strokes. The standalone putter guarantees to save 5 strokes per round and the sports psychology article guarantees 4 strokes.

Those changes alone will make my score two under par. But Wait! There's more! The new sand wedge saves, on average, 3 strokes per round guaranteed. Still, just to be safe I'm just going to deduct all those savings from my score at the beginning of each round.

A boy can dream, can't he. There are so many gimmicks and scams out there, a person could go broke. I hope everyone has a great day.

It's all a waste of money Leon. When your swing goes away, just take the advice of the unparalleled Romeo Posar.

Ln9F7nFn_400x400.jpg

Just move all your change from your right pocket to your left, tie your left shoe in a double knot, put a tee behind your right ear, turn your hat backwards, pull your Seven Iron out and swing away!

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Morning Pops, morning Jobs. Good Morning Fellas and good morning to all who decide to stop in and visit the thread today.

So, welcome to Monday everybody. Getting down to it on Xmas this year and then a new year. I hope the upcoming year is better then the last one. Couldn't get much worse!

How was everybody's weekend? Think I'm gonna watch Tin Cup this evening. Been a little while since I watched that movie and I always liked it.

Leon, dbrp, Xelda, zrin, Trouty, ksk, RGV, Coach, RWB, Ranching, SW, John, Jan, Corso and Colo, hope you all stay safe and healthy this week. Be kind, be well!

Everybody, have a great week!

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score

Hey Leon,

I missed this one somehow. Thank you for the well wishes!

For those of you who didn't know Leon as a youngster, here is a snap of him fairly early on in life.

Newborn-Sports-Photography-Session2609-One-Big-Happy-Photo.jpg