FEATURED Morning Pops!

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Oh CC, I wish! Or at the very least hallucinating. But I have a diverse bunch. They are not pretty. Pretty awful.
What do you need these pills for? I assume it has nothing to do with the backbreaking fall from a long time ago.

Montanalo

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Good morning Pops and Friends,

Let's see if I got this right:

The beginnings of a civil war in Russia

The first hurricanes of the season entering the gulf

Record breaking heat wave in the south

El Nino is building in the Pacific

Claims of aliens living amongst us

Meanwhile, on the local scene, our security camera caught a black bear standing on her hind legs at our front door apparently peering into the house. I had a feeling we were being watched.

So, all in all, great start to the summer (semi-sarcasm)

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Good morning Pops and Friends,

Let's see if I got this right:

The beginnings of a civil war in Russia

The first hurricanes of the season entering the gulf

Record breaking heat wave in the south

El Nino is building in the Pacific

Claims of aliens living amongst us

Meanwhile, on the local scene, our security camera caught a black bear standing on her hind legs at our front door apparently peering into the house. I had a feeling we were being watched.

So, all in all, great start to the summer (semi-sarcasm)
Not a bear, that's an alien disguised as a bear.

Xelda

Reaction score
Good afternoon Pops and Popsadoodles! Update time. I finished my radiation Tuesday. It got rough towards the end. I was left weaker and with a fierce radiation burn. My doctor has been on vacation and left me to train new comers. I'm afraid all I could give them was a hard time.

I've got some goodies for you that I hope entertain. First up, Carson Wentz went hunting in Alaska (sorry Montanalo) and killed a black bear. He posted a picture of him grinning behind the dead bear. The internet had many opinions of this. Here's my favorite: I’ve seen the Carson Wentz Instagram post about hunting the bear and I just cannot buy he did it. Seems more likely Wentz just saw it from afar and Nick Foles did all the work.
Next up is that someone say where Ocean Gate has an immediate opening for a pilot. Must have sense of humor.

Then there's some dad jokes for y'all.

"Did you hear about the Mexican magician who could turn invisible on the count of three? He said 'uno, dos…' and then disappeared. He vanished without a très."

"I found a suitcase full of kittens at a bus stop. I didn't know what to do, so I called 911. They asked me if the kittens were moving. I said I wasn't sure, but that *would* explain the suitcase..."

"Why do you never find elephants hiding in trees? Because they're REALLY good at it!"

"Do trees poop? No?! Then how do we get #2 pencils?

"Why didn't the toilet paper cross the road? Because it got stuck in a crack!"

"What did the Dalmatian say when itching a scratch? Oh yeah, that's the spot."

"Where do bad rainbows go? Prism. It's a light sentence."

"'Did you hear about the kidnapping at the school?' *wait for answer* 'It's OK, he woke up.'"

"Why is justice served cold? Because if it was served warm, it would be justwater."

"What do you call someone who loves telling Dad jokes but isn't a Dad? A faux pa."

"Did you hear the new joke about paper? Never mind, it's tearable."

They were funnier last night, but I'm still sharing.

Xelda

Reaction score
AA1cZbTr.img

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Good afternoon Pops and Popsadoodles! Update time. I finished my radiation Tuesday. It got rough towards the end. I was left weaker and with a fierce radiation burn. My doctor has been on vacation and left me to train new comers. I'm afraid all I could give them was a hard time.

I've got some goodies for you that I hope entertain. First up, Carson Wentz went hunting in Alaska (sorry Montanalo) and killed a black bear. He posted a picture of him grinning behind the dead bear. The internet had many opinions of this. Here's my favorite: I’ve seen the Carson Wentz Instagram post about hunting the bear and I just cannot buy he did it. Seems more likely Wentz just saw it from afar and Nick Foles did all the work.
Next up is that someone say where Ocean Gate has an immediate opening for a pilot. Must have sense of humor.

Then there's some dad jokes for y'all.

"Did you hear about the Mexican magician who could turn invisible on the count of three? He said 'uno, dos…' and then disappeared. He vanished without a très."

"I found a suitcase full of kittens at a bus stop. I didn't know what to do, so I called 911. They asked me if the kittens were moving. I said I wasn't sure, but that *would* explain the suitcase..."

"Why do you never find elephants hiding in trees? Because they're REALLY good at it!"

"Do trees poop? No?! Then how do we get #2 pencils?

"Why didn't the toilet paper cross the road? Because it got stuck in a crack!"

"What did the Dalmatian say when itching a scratch? Oh yeah, that's the spot."

"Where do bad rainbows go? Prism. It's a light sentence."

"'Did you hear about the kidnapping at the school?' *wait for answer* 'It's OK, he woke up.'"

"Why is justice served cold? Because if it was served warm, it would be justwater."

"What do you call someone who loves telling Dad jokes but isn't a Dad? A faux pa."

"Did you hear the new joke about paper? Never mind, it's tearable."

They were funnier last night, but I'm still sharing.
Congrats, Doll! I hope this signals the all clear!

Loved the Mexican magician joke!

Montanalo

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Good morning Pops and Friends.

Talked to my grandson and, you know what that means? Chuck Norris jokes.

Chuck Norris is both the immovable object and the unstoppable force

Chuck Norris can access the internet with a telegraph key (admittedly, my grandson was not sure what a telegraph key is)

Chuck Norris doesn't need the Jedi force; he is the force