FEATURED Morning Pops!

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Thanks ABQ. I'll have to research more. I wanted to sail but slips for sailboats are virtually nonexistent on the leeward side of Hawaii. I did find out the sailing is difficult there with hard times sailing north. Southerly is great with winds abeam on the windward side esp. Lots of tacking and many just motor and sail. I don't understand why you can't point NNW but apparently not easy. I'm betting the current adds to the difficulty. i wonder how much current you get on the leeward side and how it affects diving.

Significantly if you get out into the wrong Current. I will say generally, the deeper you go, the less effect but you still have to be mindful. There are plenty of good places to dive. You won't have any problems.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Significantly if you get out into the wrong Current. I will say generally, the deeper you go, the less effect but you still have to be mindful. There are plenty of good places to dive. You won't have any problems.

Thanks. I have a friend of a friend who owns a dive shop. I'll get started after I return from China if I go for the New Years. If not we'll go in April which gives me time to dive some.

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score
Morning, Pops. Morning Jobbs and everyone. Welcome to the Weekend! Who do you have in college football today? I root for USC and all the Texas teams unless they are playing each other. My Alma Mater is in Sacramento, CA. I don't follow them at all.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
I follow SC and Clemson although I like all the SC teams. As I've aged I realize they are all just young men playing a sport that they love and just happens to get them thru school. So I root for everyone these days.

What's wonderful is my wife, who is Chinese and knew nothing about American football, rooted for everyone from the day she watched her first game.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Afternoon Pops. Afternoon everybody. College Football and few odds and ends.

Have a great day everybody.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Morning Pops. Morning Fellas and good morning to everyone. Game Day and we need a win. Lets hope that we see good fortune today!

Be well everyone.

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score
Morning, Pops. Morning, everyone. Not much to say except keep your chins up.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Morning Pops, but just barely. Morning Fellas and good morning to all who may swing this way.

Bad weekend for football for me but over all, weekend was good. Hope everybody is off to a good start.

Be well everybody!

justbob

Just taking it easy
Reaction score
Morning Pops, Morning all. Haven't been around much jobber. I'm on a stress free Bing.I only watch the recorded games after I see the final score....:) And then I know to stay away.

justbob

Just taking it easy
Reaction score
Morning Pops....Morning regulars . Have a good one. Scuttlebutt is Phil is retiring. Wonder who will man the north gate

this year, not that it will matter if your in the Islands.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Morning Pops. Morning Fellas and good morning to any who may not come in and post regularly.

Hump Day and then on the downward glide path. Everybody, have a great day!