FEATURED Morning Pops!

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score
Morning, Pops, Jobb, ABQ, Bob, Phil and whomever I missed. We have 100% chance of rain today although it's not raining now. Good day to relax.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Morning Pops. Howdy Leon, Phil, ABQ, Bob, gamebit and the rest of this motley crew. Have a good one.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Morning Pops. Morning Leon, morning Jobs and good morning to the rest of the fellas and to any who might stop in to check the thread out.

Yeah, raining this morning here as well. Might clear up later in the day, we'll see.

Hope everybody is well this Thursday. Tomorrow Friday and then the weekend. Ready for a win on Sunday!

Have a great day everyone.

LeonDixson

Reaction score
Morning, Pops. Morning, friends near and far. TGIF! I'm going to play golf today if I don't get rained out.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Morning Pops, gambit, and Leon. Hello to those who follow.

Raining off and on all week. Ground a bit soggy. Overcast but fairly warm here in SC. Moving going along well. Got the storage unit emptied last nite. Multiple trips to the dump. Many visits to donate stuff. Still working but looking better.

Hope you guys have a great day.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Morning Pops. Morning Fellas and good morning to all the people who may not stop in regularly.

TGIF is right! Looking forward to the weekend. Hope all is good with the world.

Everybody, have a great day!

LeonDixson

Reaction score
Morning, Pops. Morning friends and fellow Cowboys fans. Welcome to the Weekend! Enjoy and stay safe.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Good Morning Pops. A special hello to Sarge. Howdy Leon, Phil, ABQ, Bob, gamebit and any who pop in. Deary here all week. Ground still soggy. Fire ants going crazy. There is a true plague of mosquitoes set off by all the flooding and rain. I haven't heard of a case of Nile fever etc though. They don't normally bother me but I can't go outside for long. An open door for a few minutes and they're all over the house.

I hope everyone is doing well.

Hoping for a win Sunday. The loss column is getting critical.

LeonDixson

Reaction score
Morning, Pops. Morning, everyone. Have a blessed day. I'm going to the game tonight and I hope I leave the stadium happy.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Morning Weldon. Can you ask the boss to give us a hand tonite. Morning Leon. I'm envious. Enjoy the game no matter what. A big howdy to the rest of the gang. Everyone have a blessed day.

LeonDixson

Reaction score
Morning, Pops and all. Kind of bummed out this morning. At least there was some improvement on the offensive side. Have a good day, folks.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Morning Pops. Morning fellas and good morning to anybody who may be lurking.

Another hard loss but I guess it is what it is. Ready for another week and see what the weekend brings.

Take good care all.

justbob

Just taking it easy
Reaction score
Morning Pops ... Morning all. My sympathies to the mods. Between the loses and the ignorance being displayed by posters and reporters on the Hardy deal I know you are give out . Think I will pour another cup and sort puppy pictures.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Morning Pops. Morning Fellas and good morning to all who stop in.

Man, can't get going today. No idea why. It's like I finish a cup of coffee and want to go back to sleep.

LOL......

Have a good one everybody!