Mort: Cowboys expect to trade Romo to Texans or Broncos ***MERGE***

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Maybe Jerry floated the "he will be released" rumor.
62612027.jpg

Need to photoshop Jerry's face on that pic!

MrPhil

Reaction score
Lol pathetic Jerry. Trying to drum up trade interest when there isn't any. Broncos and Texans are just gonna chill and wait till Tony is released.

Or.....maybe the two teams competing for his services post-release saw Mike Glennon's reported deal and realized it may be cheaper to trade for Romo rather than get into a bidding war with each other.

Reaction score
I'm sorry, but I really don't believe this is anything more than Jerry's desperate attempt to drum up interest. Not that any team has or will offer anything.

T-RO

Reaction score
IF you're a team why would you try and trade for him when he's about to be released? Unless its a team that doesn't stand a chance in getting him?

To avoid the risk of not landing him, or getting into a free agency bidding war.

The notion that Jerry's decision has changed is ridiculous. What has changed (if the report is true) is there are finally two dancing partners.

DominantD

Reaction score
Could it be something minor... like moving up 3 slots in the 1st round to the Texans? I don't think so. But that is a cheap price with value greater than low round pick.