Twitter: Mortensen: Jerry Jones infatuated with Pitts

blueblood70

Reaction score
You seem like you really upset when you posted this

theres 6 threads on this guy!!

we most likely wont have an opportunity to draft,,its not cowboy related and dont you think one thread maybe post this at the sticky thread on the nfl draft is all that needed for one player likely to be nowhere near where we draft is enough..its getting tiresome..

Goodall can you announce given no combine that the draft is this coming weekend, tired of all the mocks and hype..

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
100% smoke and now I’m sure we aren’t drafting him.

btw, if this rumor is true how are those meaningless wins treating you right now Jerry? Did the players get some kind of confidence boost headed into next season because of them? Lol

Mr_437

Reaction score
Yeah, Jerry is gonna have to stand at the back of the line cause it's seems like everybody is in on Pitts. He won't sniff 10 so Jerry better get infatuated with a defensive player.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Not surprised if it's true. Hopefully not infatuated enough to try and trade up for him.

I would.

Rare mismatch player vs a bunch of non impact guys that don’t change games..

If a 1 & 3 gets it done on draft day I’m all for it.

This team is making to many smart decisions that get us nowhere.. Go draft an impact player.

phildadon86

Reaction score
No..

Draft day is the only time they upgrade the team and 10 to 4 would probably cost us a extra 1 or this year and next years 2nd.
Yeah thats very high jump. And the team trading up to 4 will likely be doing it for a QB

fivetwos

Reaction score
Yeah, yeah....and whoever they end up with was the target all along.

They love to try to make themselves look like they have a clue.

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
He wouldn't have to trade up for him. TE's are taken in the top 10 picks. The closest to that was Gonzalez who went 13th. Here's something else to think about. Teams, GM's, owners make it appear they want a player before the draft. It's called gamesmanship to keep the other teams unsure who they really are looking at.

Agreed. 3 of the last 6 years no tight end was selected in the first round. Now most tight end prospects don't have Pitts' measurables, and not to say some team wouldn't take him high, but if they did I'd bet a dollar to a donut they would turn him into, or play him like, a wide receiver, despite how he was listed on the team roster....

Dunks3001

Reaction score
Would he even be there regardless? I'm not going to pretend like I know the draft needs of other teams but I'm thinking Denver or Carolina would probably draft him first if given the chance

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
Can't believe anything any team says at this time, even though of course some turn out to be true. But until then, you can't be sure...