Twitter: Mortensen: Jerry Jones infatuated with Pitts

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
It’s a reality. There is nothing to be positive about.. Have a look around at the lack of success.

They still can’t be real about how the way they operate gets us nowhere.
We all know it's reality. You and a handful of others come here everyday in every thread in every post and tell us again and again and again..........infinity.......

Sandyf

Reaction score
So much smoke this time of the year you would think there are forest fires everywhere. It always amazes me that media outlets and fans disspell any potential draft pick. Wasn't just last year that there was no way Lamb falls to 17 and Dallas would never take him because we need defense and then again in the 2nd where no way Diggs would be there for us because he is a first round guy.
It is the same thing every year where there are some 90 plus guys that are definitely going 1st round and there is no way this or that guy falls to us in any round. In three weeks we will know who Jerry is truly infatuated with and know who really falls or doesn't to us. In the meantime, we just keep mocking!

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
I wouldn't. He's a hack and a Philly fan. He said Wentz was going to be the next great QB.

Nobody's right all the time. And Wentz did play great for a stretch there. And why would he be a Philly fan? Born and raised in California, and went to college in California. Started his career in Atlanta. Then went to the four letter network.

I find nothing on the internet about his being a Philly fan. Besides even if he is he still has a job to do, doesn't mean he can't report what he hears...

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
We all know it's reality. You and a handful of others come here everyday in every thread in every post and tell us again and again and again..........infinity.......

This is a place for opinions on the Cowboys.. I give opinions on the Cowboys.. You do not. You whine about others opinions and it has nothing to do with the team.

At least provide something to a topic other than crying about how someone said something mean about our Team,

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
It worked for me !

Jus sayin !

I was infatuated with a lady many years ago. Sort of a prettier, brunette Dolly Partin. Finally it got through my thick head she didn't have the interest in me that I did in her so I quit seeing her.

Infatuation isn't love, fortunately I figured that out....

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
This is a place for opinions on the Cowboys.. I give opinions on the Cowboys.. You do not. You whine about others opinions and it has nothing to do with the team.

At least provide something to a topic other than crying about how someone said something mean about our Team,
I do all the time, keep up. You're a well known hater. You can't help yourself. It's who you are.

slick325

Reaction score
Of course he is...Jerry is a bells and whistles guy. Flashy kinda guy. Score 40pts a game and be happy in shootouts. No surprise here. Jersey sales go thru the roof! Think of all the press and fans the Cowboys will get!

"Coach 'em Dan! You're our best defensive player!"

Edit: Don't be shocked if Jerry is one of the people calling inquiring about the Falcons pick at 4. He will move up to get his guy.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I'm sure Jerry is, I would think so are many other GM. By some accounts he is considered the 2nd best player in the draft.

GroundZero1970

Reaction score
Our Defense before Nolans term was 11th. We lost Byron and dropped to 32nd. Byron was graded as a bad FA signing by Miami. That tells me our defensive problem last year was injuries and NOLAN. Let's see how they do under Quinn. Screw it go get Pitts. Take a risk be aggressive. Our Offense would be devastating with him. We were good on O last year b4 Prescott got hurt. Build your strength...

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
I do all the time, keep up. You're a well known hater. You can't help yourself. It's who you are.

Just put me on ignore please.. You offer absolutely nothing.

I’d like to discuss football and not your opinion about if I’m a hater or not. Nobody cares if I’m a “hater” besides you. Get over it and move on.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Just put me on ignore please.. You offer absolutely nothing.

I’d like to discuss football and not your opinion about if I’m a hater or not. Nobody cares if I’m a “hater” besides you. Get over it and move on.
No thanks. Someone needs to inform the new members about you so they don't waste their time.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
No thanks. Someone needs to inform the new members about you so they don't waste their time.

No.. Literally nobody needs to see you act like a child anymore.

We don’t need some guy running around the forum identifying who is a hater and who isn’t.

It’s so weird you would even think that.

Discuss football please and spare us the results of your daily hater hunting findings.

Point-of-the-Star

Reaction score
I was infatuated with a lady many years ago. Sort of a prettier, brunette Dolly Partin. Finally it got through my thick head she didn't have the interest in me that I did in her so I quit seeing her.

Infatuation isn't love, fortunately I figured that out....

25 years and counting. She probably has a father complex . . . she calls me Daddy all the time. She has a couple of Dolly attributes.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/B5z7CPrHwHV6XVGj6

Last edited: