Twitter: Mosher: Wait until you hear some of the stories about Jason Garrett and this team next week

CB61

Reaction score
Defense was facing a lot of backups, gave up 17 but they also missed 2 FGs.
Philly dominated TOP.....that is by definition as much on the defense as it is the offense.

Having said all that, the defense played way better than the offense.
No Doubt

CWR

Reaction score
For the people who really think Garrett is a good coach who deserves to be absolved of blame, why would he coach this team with all these handicaps of Jerry if he really is that good?

We blame Jerry for Garrett being a puppet but last I checked, he wasnt forced to coach this team. If he was as good as some say, he should have left and coached elsewhere and been successful with more control.

Jerry is problem, Garrett is just as bad at his job.

Exactly. If Garrett was actually able to coach and had any idea of how to manage a team on game day he would make his own changes.

If Garrett was insightful enough he would have made changes with or without JJs blessing. He had nothing to lose this season by putting his foot down and having conviction. He was already a lame duck coach.

No coach in his right mind would allow ownership to steer thing in the wrong direction while sabotaging his career.

The problem is Garrett isn't just compliant with everything JJ says, he doesn't know a better way.

silvrNblue

Reaction score
Thats an interesting tid-bit RE: marinelli & richard. I dont know why they thought having two cooks in the kitchen was a good idea, should have gave Marinelli the boot a long time ago.
him AND his stupid wipe ur *** on our defensive faces BEND DONT BREAK GARBAGE SCHEME...

Reactions: CWR

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Thats an interesting tid-bit RE: marinelli & richard. I dont know why they thought having two cooks in the kitchen was a good idea, should have gave Marinelli the boot a long time ago.
I wonder how much control over his staff did Jason Garrett have?

conner01

Reaction score
I wonder how much control over his staff did Jason Garrett have?
Control, probably very little
Influence, probably a good bit
Like the draft Jerry makes final decision but he does listen to the people around him that he has trust in

Mr Cowboy

Reaction score
Well the defense held Philadelphia to 17 points and I would say you could even say less than that because of the NFL offense I did not see time with possession yet but I'll guarantee you the defense played over half the game? Pretty tough when you keep getting putting on the field most of the game? But I would have to agree there seems to be some division or some issue somewhere there
Nothing says our defense cant get 3 and outs. They have made rookie and 3rd string QBs look like all pros. Ricjard showed why Carrol fired him. He is not a good coach. Tje whple coaching staff is a joke.

CB61

Reaction score
Nothing says our defense cant get 3 and outs. They have made rookie and 3rd string QBs look like all pros. Ricjard showed why Carrol fired him. He is not a good coach. Tje whple coaching staff is a joke.
Just goes to show you how bad Philly actually is and that makes me even madder that we couldn't beat them

NotForLong

Reaction score
behind those slognas is the real truth sort of like in that movie from the 80s called "they live" with roddy piper.

behind "fight" it really says "lay down and die"
behind "compete" it really says "give up"
behind "Jason Garett" it really says "Fraud"
:muttley:

Xeven

Reaction score
The problem is not the Defense you have to score touchdowns to win games. 17 is hardly a high score in the NFL. Not close.

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
Exactly. If Garrett was actually able to coach and had any idea of how to manage a team on game day he would make his own changes.

If Garrett was insightful enough he would have made changes with or without JJs blessing. He had nothing to lose this season by putting his foot down and having conviction. He was already a lame duck coach.

No coach in his right mind would allow ownership to steer thing in the wrong direction while sabotaging his career.

The problem is Garrett isn't just compliant with everything JJ says, he doesn't know a better way.

Thus the reason why Garrett is in over head coaching the Cowboys. He should never been an OC and he has not an ounce of iota how to be a good coach.

I bet he can't even coach a high school team.