Twitter: Most 40+ yards passing TDs in 2019

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Can't wait to see how the Prescott haters spin this.
I already put this out there last week because I don’t like Mahomes. Prescott actually has better statistics. Yeah I got slammed like I care. I think Mahomes is another Aaron Rodgers Mr. Hail Mary. Throw your players under the bus, media lover boy. I take Prescott. His critics will use anything that I can think of to put him down. It’s actually comical because it’s hypocritical

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Mahomes has the fastest players to throw to. Hill and Mecole could take a screen pass 80 yards to the house
Mahomes stunk up the Super Bowl. Behind players in front of players actually Aiming the aiming the football at one point . Five Hail Marys to completed bailed him out. They should’ve gave the receiver the MVP

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
So, you think the Chiefs were even in the SB without Mahommes?

49ers were the better overall team but Mahommes stole it from them.
Mahomes didn’t steal it in my opinion. 49ers coach blew it by not running the ball more. If anybody stole it it was the wide receiver. I don’t know how we found that football ran 30 on backwards sideways to catch it

Brax

Reaction score
Somebody who approves of Prescott you call a troll. Shows your intelligence. It’s actually what you just did
Depends on the side of the fence one is on.
Somebody who approves of Prescott you call a troll. Shows your intelligence. It’s actually what you just did
You should look up the meaning he is a classic daily troll. Sorry for your low IQ.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Depends on the side of the fence one is on.

You should look up the meaning he is a classic daily troll. Sorry for your low IQ.
Did you flunk sandbox. Is that your problem

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Mahomes didn’t steal it in my opinion. 49ers coach blew it by not running the ball more. If anybody stole it it was the wide receiver. I don’t know how we found that football ran 30 on backwards sideways to catch it
There’s always contributing factors. Apparently those who named him MVP saw it as I and millions others did. But as always everyone’s entitled to their opinion.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
So, you think the Chiefs were even in the SB without Mahommes?

49ers were the better overall team but Mahommes stole it from them.
Look Mahomes is the best quarterback in the league but that doesn’t mean he didn’t struggle at times in the playoffs.

Hadenough

Reaction score
Where we're all these big passing play TDs against the Saints, Eagles, Jets, Packers, Bills, Bears.

Swagger

Reaction score
And another thing, McCarthy was let go because Rodgers ego clashed with McCarthy..... wasn't because they didn't make the playoffs
McCarthy was fired because he was the Head Coach of a team for over 10 years that had the most naturally gifted QB in the modern generation yet only managed to win 1 Superbowl. Granted the GM Ted Thompson was also a big part of the problem and he got fired too.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Rodgers made McCarthy relevant. You make McCarthy sound like Belichick!
You're wrong. Rodgers came into the league needing much development. Did you watch him his first 3 years in the league? McCarthy isn't Belichek but he has been successful just about everywhere he has been. You make it sound like McCarthy is Garrett

Qcard

Reaction score
Guess you forgot Dak's 65 yarder in the air right in Butler's bread basket?

It's dumb comments by Babe Lafenbugh (sp) "I think Dak held onto ball to long" after that play that give Dak Haters "QB eye test witch doctor theory" fuel...

Brice is fast but throwing earlier at that distance would have overthrown Butler...

cowboyed

Reaction score
Look Mahomes is the best quarterback in the league but that doesn’t mean he didn’t struggle at times in the playoffs.

True, or that he completed long passes or threw touchdowns in garbage time or against lesser competition here and there. No need by some to diminish Dak's performance positives. Do I think Mahomes is a better quarterback than Prescott? Yes I do, but Dak is a very good quarterback who may get even better.