Twitter: Most 40+ yards passing TDs in 2019

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
True, or that he completed long passes or threw touchdowns in garbage time or against lesser competition here and there. No need by some to diminish Dak's performance positives. Do I think Mahomes is a better quarterback than Prescott? Yes I do, but Dak is a very good quarterback who may get even better.
I agree. And I don’t know if he will ever be as good as Mahomes.....but his ceiling is just as good as anyone else’s IMO.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
Let’s see how many 40+ yard TDs Daniel Jones has with Garrett at the helm. Any guesses?

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
It's dumb comments by Babe Lafenbugh (sp) "I think Dak held onto ball to long" after that play that give Dak Haters "QB eye test witch doctor theory" fuel...

Brice is fast but throwing earlier at that distance would have overthrown Butler...
Exactly!!! "Laughenburg" is a joke!

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Dak’s not a bad QB. He’s also not the best.

He’s in a soup of pretty good QBs in the top 3rd of the league.

LOL...…...yah, he is in the huge soup bowl of top 10 players in the NFL. We should all be ashamed of him. :lmao2::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Kinda how I see it

There are better passers that are worse QBs. But there probably aren’t worse passers that are better QBs.

Just another wrong way analysis that will be proven dead wrong. When its all said and done, Dak will be up there with the top prolific passers in the NFL. Now that the horrid Garrett is gone and were no longer running his patented "receiver by committee" BS or his "slow, big, great blocking, poor route running" prototype WR's in Dallas.

5000 yards, 33 total TD's, best deep yard ranked passer in the NFL.

It will be fun laughing at all the doubters this year watching the passing game blow up the NFL.

MM and an unleashed cooper no longer shackled by that loser Garrett.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
They will probably be 1 yard screen passes to Barkley. I would go with 3.

I thought so too but Garrett never liked the screen pass when Romo was QB. Cowboys used the screen rarely with Dak. I do not know if it was Garrett or the QBs and OL just were not good at them. We will find out soon.

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
Just another wrong way analysis that will be proven dead wrong. When its all said and done, Dak will be up there with the top prolific passers in the NFL. Now that the horrid Garrett is gone and were no longer running his patented "receiver by committee" BS or his "slow, big, great blocking, poor route running" prototype WR's in Dallas.

5000 yards, 33 total TD's, best deep yard ranked passer in the NFL.

It will be fun laughing at all the doubters this year watching the passing game blow up the NFL.

MM and an unleashed cooper no longer shackled by that loser Garrett.

I just kind of doubt that he’s going to put up crazy numbers consistently, but that’s okay.

Crazy bulk passing numbers aren’t typically conducive to championships.

But I also don’t think Dak is the most talented passer either, and that’s okay too because I don’t think that’s everything.

He’s an effective passer who doesn’t quite have the arm talent of his top 10ish counterparts.

So what. He’s still a pretty good QB

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I thought so too but Garrett never liked the screen pass when Romo was QB. Cowboys used the screen rarely with Dak. I do not know if it was Garrett or the QBs and OL just were not good at them. We will find out soon.

Yes, you are correct. I thought of that after I posted it. I should have said one yard reception in the flat with Barkley that goes for 40 yards. :thumbup:

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I just kind of doubt that he’s going to put up crazy numbers consistently, but that’s okay.

Crazy bulk passing numbers aren’t typically conducive to championships.

But I also don’t think Dak is the most talented passer either, and that’s okay too because I don’t think that’s everything.

He’s an effective passer who doesn’t quite have the arm talent of his top 10ish counterparts.

So what. He’s still a pretty good QB

Yah, I think that is overblown. I wouldn't call him an elite passer, but he can more than get the job done. AS you said, its about scheme and opportunity with the passing game. Hopefully he wont have to throw for 5000 yards a year. But lets not forget who is the OC. Moore likes to wing it and MM is all about the passing game. And we have the weapons to kill it. All arrows point to the Cowboys having a prolific passing attack.

And lets not forget that with better scheme and coaching, the RB's are going to do more damage in the passing game.

Daks passing TD's should only be going up.

I think saying that Dak is a "pretty good" QB is undercutting him a bit. We can argue about terms, but IMNSHO Dak is a VERY GOOD QB. Not YET considered elite.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Depends on the side of the fence one is on.

You should look up the meaning he is a classic daily troll. Sorry for your low IQ.
LMAO how old are you six did you flunk sandbox