Twitter: Most completions of 30+ yards during last 2 seasons

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Forward all these threads to Jerry and Stephen, they're the only ones that matter.

You have to ask yourself WHY? What is there underneath?

Marcus Spears has been saying what I have been saying since last year. If Prescott is the end all be all, "the franchise QB" WHY has it taken so long????

Think back in time and come up with a similar situation involving the supposed "face of the franchise". You probably can't because it hasn't happened.

You guys can produce millions of these threads, but ask yourself why the front office doesn't feel the same as you on Prescott.

There is something underneath that the public doesn't know. July 15th will be the most interesting date in the Dallas offseason.
Jerry and Stephen are hellbent on getting Dak on a discount, something they learned on several mistakes they made with Romo and other players. Problem is Dak doesn't want to give a discount, nor should he since he played all 4 of his first years on a super cheap rookie contract. He now wants and deserves to get paid. Everybody else has.

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
Daks a top 10 qb sign him..yes its going to cost 35 mil a year. What else is Dallas going to do? No point in dak playing on the tag this year. If he signs it.

Silverstar

Reaction score
Ok so then you give Dak all the credit for winning games since he entered the league

You really spinned that one.

The 8 games the Cowboys won last year could not have been done without Dak ok....feel better? I have nothing against Cooper Rush but...please.
The 4 games I pointed out from last year were not Dak's best work and I gave my reasons.
I think it's fair to say, if Dak played better and maybe threw more of those (20+ and 30+ yard passes? :rolleyes:) in one of those games we win it with another TD or FG and make the playoffs.
However, some here get all bent out of shape when anything negative is posted about Dak.

Nav22

Reaction score
You're the one making yourself look like a butthurt Dak slobberer harping on about this.
If you don't think that was garbage time so be it...I don't care because the Cowboys lost!
Someone trying to argue about (a "potential" game-tying TD :rolleyes:) in the loss to the winless Jets is pathetic and just an internet loser in my book.
As far as I'm concerned, reading your responses about this is "garbage time".

Hey, did you like the parts in bold?:thumbup:
I didn’t “argue” anything. There’s nothing to argue. I’m right and you’re wrong. It’s not a matter of opinion.

I pointed out that you have the IQ of an aerosol can for thinking a potential game-tying TD is “garbage time.”

I clearly struck a nerve since you’re responding so angrily.

You’re beneath me and you know it, Neanderthal.

I know it hurts.
:laugh:

12+88=7

Reaction score
Jerry and Stephen are hellbent on getting Dak on a discount, something they learned on several mistakes they made with Romo and other players. Problem is Dak doesn't want to give a discount, nor should he since he played all 4 of his first years on a super cheap rookie contract. He now wants and deserves to get paid. Everybody else has.

I understand that Dallas is trying to get a bargain.

But any other situation involving your supposed franchise QB and Dallas and every other team in the NFL in past history has come to a deal much faster than this. It's approaching two years. It has never taken this long, ever.

There is something that no one knows that's behind this delay.

Silverstar

Reaction score
I didn’t “argue” anything. There’s nothing to argue. I’m right and you’re wrong. It’s not a matter of opinion.

I pointed out that you have the IQ of an aerosol can for thinking a potential game-tying TD is “garbage time.”

I clearly struck a nerve since you’re responding so angrily.

You’re beneath me and you know it, Neanderthal.

I know it hurts.
:laugh:

What hurts is trying to post down to your childish level of thinking.
From now on, I think I'm just going to refer to you as "garbage time" since you love it so much.
Sorry you got so butthurt about the Jets loss in this thread garbage time...you'll be alright.
Now go play with your Neanderthal doll and keep dreaming about that potential game tying winning conversion...whatever you call it.

za9a3.jpg

:muttley:

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
You really spinned that one.

The 8 games the Cowboys won last year could not have been done without Dak ok....feel better? I have nothing against Cooper Rush but...please.
The 4 games I pointed out from last year were not Dak's best work and I gave my reasons.
I think it's fair to say, if Dak played better and maybe threw more of those (20+ and 30+ yard passes? :rolleyes:) in one of those games we win it with another TD or FG and make the playoffs.
However, some here get all bent out of shape when anything negative is posted about Dak.
That's not true at all. Your words, Dak is to blame because the QB has the ball in his hands every play...... will if Dak gets the blame for losing he gets the credit for winning. You guys can't have it both ways and doing so shows the bias you guys have against Dak. Only saying things to try and prove Dak is terrible or to blame while contradicting yourselves in the very next comment.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
“Mark”? Is that whAt you did when you got my account bench because Of what I said to you? I haven’t forgot lol.

You got you benched because you got your feelings hurt over a fake Dak video, loool.

Stay down nip “ya got me.”

“rock-your-ice” looool, corny little mark.

Last edited:

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
I understand that Dallas is trying to get a bargain.

But any other situation involving your supposed franchise QB and Dallas and every other team in the NFL in past history has come to a deal much faster than this. It's approaching two years. It has never taken this long, ever.

There is something that no one knows that's behind this delay.
Aren't you a Giants fan?

Silverstar

Reaction score
That's not true at all. Your words, Dak is to blame because the QB has the ball in his hands every play...... will if Dak gets the blame for losing he gets the credit for winning. You guys can't have it both ways and doing so shows the bias you guys have against Dak. Only saying things to try and prove Dak is terrible or to blame while contradicting yourselves in the very next comment.

First of all those are not my words!
You keep spinning my words around and making stuff up as you go along.
There's no bias from me, Dak has good games and bad games like any QB.
In 4 games last year he didn't throw a TD pass and the Cowboys lost all of those games. What's bias about that...the fact I pointed it out? I'm only supposed to post positive and glowing reviews about Dak?
On the other hand, I posted that I give him credit for helping the team win 8 games last year and what's wrong with that?
I can't give him credit, just because I pointed out those 4 games before...really?
I can't have it both ways you say? So, it's either all in or it's all out when it comes to Dak?....that's nonsense!

If you only accept his play in the wins and not his play in the losses, then you're the one that's being bias about Dak and what I like to call a Dak slobberer...like others have.

Nav22

Reaction score
What hurts is trying to post down to your childish level of thinking.
From now on, I think I'm just going to refer to you as "garbage time" since you love it so much.
Sorry you got so butthurt about the Jets loss in this thread garbage time...you'll be alright.
Now go play with your Neanderthal doll and keep dreaming about that potential game tying winning conversion...whatever you call it.

za9a3.jpg

:muttley:
Your bottom lip’s quivering. The smart kids are laughing at you again.
:thumbup:

“DURRRRRR WHAT DO GARBAGE TIME MEAN!?!?”

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
First of all those are not my words!
You keep spinning my words around and making stuff up as you go along.
There's no bias from me, Dak has good games and bad games like any QB.
In 4 games last year he didn't throw a TD pass and the Cowboys lost all of those games. What's bias about that...the fact I pointed it out? I'm only supposed to post positive and glowing reviews about Dak?
On the other hand, I posted that I give him credit for helping the team win 8 games last year and what's wrong with that?
I can't give him credit, just because I pointed out those 4 games before...really?
I can't have it both ways you say? So, it's either all in or it's all out when it comes to Dak?....that's nonsense!

If you only accept his play in the wins and not his play in the losses, then you're the one that's being bias about Dak and what I like to call a Dak slobberer...like others have.
You asked who's job is it to drive the team down the field and score points...... if you are going to use that as a debate to why Dak is to blame for not winning the game then you must use it for the credit when he wins games. This isn't hard to understand.

Thing is I do make comments on Dak needing to improve so you can carry that BS somewhere else.

Silverstar

Reaction score
You asked who's job is it to drive the team down the field and score points...... if you are going to use that as a debate to why Dak is to blame for not winning the game then you must use it for the credit when he wins games. This isn't hard to understand.

Thing is I do make comments on Dak needing to improve so you can carry that BS somewhere else.

I explained my position and I did give Dak credit for helping win 8 games last year, but apparently you refuse to acknowledge that part of my post.
It's you that doesn't understand and I'm not going to try and explain it again.

Silverstar

Reaction score
Your bottom lip’s quivering. The smart kids are laughing at you again.
:thumbup:

“DURRRRRR WHAT DO GARBAGE TIME MEAN!?!?”

Hey look who's back again....GARBAGE TIME!

https://encrypted-tbn0.***NOT-ALLOWED***/images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRegt0uTLBVMsqWjUR07QKXbEJGDNK2Pde73DELeftBtNaUmee5&usqp=CAU
:lmao:

black label

Reaction score
Nothing was better tha t cowboy stats when I was in my teens, now stats are like ex wives.
They were cool in the beginning but quickly got old