Twitter: Most completions of 30+ yards during last 2 seasons

phildadon86

Reaction score
Soooo glad this has been posted, cuz I was wondering about this particular stat on Dak for what seems like for.......NOT!
:facepalm:

QB stats don't mean jack folks only wins do and specifically playoff wins. These Dak lovefest threads are equally amusing and annoying to me.
Does anybody really care how many completions of 30+ yards Staubach or Aikman had in their career? Be honest, did it ever cross your mind before this thread...even once?
Well I seriously doubt it...cuz nobody cares about that crap!
Romo owns most of the Cowboys passing records right now...and...so what?
He broke almost all of the records Staubach/Aikman had except the one's that really mean the most (at least to me)...postseason records.
Has Dak broken any of the Cowboys postseason records so far?

Please list those if there are any right now and then have a nice day. :)
Lol. I’m happy you brought up playoff wins. Since Dak is one away from tying romos 2 wins. And he’s in his 4th year in the league. Let’s also compare having Tom Landry as a head coach to having Jason Garrett or jimmy to Garrett.

Nav22

Reaction score
Hey look who's back again....GARBAGE TIME!

https://encrypted-tbn0.***NOT-ALLOWED***/images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRegt0uTLBVMsqWjUR07QKXbEJGDNK2Pde73DELeftBtNaUmee5&usqp=CAU
Mother’s Day was last weekend but that’s sweet of you anyways. You have her mouth.
:thumbup:

“DURRRRRRRRRR SO WHEN DREW PEARSON CAUGHT DA HAIL MARY, DAT WAS GARBAGE TIME RIGHT???”

I’m sorry you were so hurt by me publicly shaming you, Neanderthal.

Nav22

Reaction score
First of all those are not my words!
You keep spinning my words around and making stuff up as you go along.
There's no bias from me, Dak has good games and bad games like any QB.
In 4 games last year he didn't throw a TD pass and the Cowboys lost all of those games. What's bias about that...the fact I pointed it out? I'm only supposed to post positive and glowing reviews about Dak?
On the other hand, I posted that I give him credit for helping the team win 8 games last year and what's wrong with that?
I can't give him credit, just because I pointed out those 4 games before...really?
I can't have it both ways you say? So, it's either all in or it's all out when it comes to Dak?....that's nonsense!

If you only accept his play in the wins and not his play in the losses, then you're the one that's being bias about Dak and what I like to call a Dak slobberer...like others have.
Neanderthal doesn’t know that “bias” is a noun and “biased” is an adjective. He’s that lowly and stupid.

It’s a new word for Neanderthal! He’s had a big day!
:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

Nav22

Reaction score
Lol. I’m happy you brought up playoff wins. Since Dak is one away from tying romos 2 wins. And he’s in his 4th year in the league. Let’s also compare having Tom Landry as a head coach to having Jason Garrett or jimmy to Garrett.
Come on, leave Neanderthal alone!

He thought “garbage time” includes potential game-tying TDs and reads/writes at a 3rd grade level.
:lmao2:

Hadenough

Reaction score
Forward all these threads to Jerry and Stephen, they're the only ones that matter.

You have to ask yourself WHY? What is there underneath?

Marcus Spears has been saying what I have been saying since last year. If Prescott is the end all be all, "the franchise QB" WHY has it taken so long????

Think back in time and come up with a similar situation involving the supposed "face of the franchise". You probably can't because it hasn't happened.

You guys can produce millions of these threads, but ask yourself why the front office doesn't feel the same as you on Prescott.

There is something underneath that the public doesn't know. July 15th will be the most interesting date in the Dallas offseason.
With the addition of Dalton, Dak lost his leverage to hold the team hostage.

Silverstar

Reaction score
Mother’s Day was last weekend but that’s sweet of you anyways. You have her mouth.

“DURRRRRRRRRR SO WHEN DREW PEARSON CAUGHT DA HAIL MARY, DAT WAS GARBAGE TIME RIGHT???”

I’m sorry you were so hurt by me publicly shaming you, Neanderthal.

You still butthurt Garbage Time?

Garbage Time!
Garbage Time!
It's all about the Garbage Time!
tenor.gif

:laugh:

Nav22

Reaction score
You still butthurt Garbage Time?

Garbage Time!
Garbage Time!
It's all about the Garbage Time!
tenor.gif

:laugh:
“Bias” is a noun.

“Biased” is an adjective.

Those aren’t SAT words. It’s very simple English.

I know you’re embarrassed and you should be. You’re an uneducated joke. A Neanderthal.

Silverstar

Reaction score
Neanderthal doesn’t know that “bias” is a noun and “biased” is an adjective. He’s that lowly and stupid.

It’s a new word for Neanderthal! He’s had a big day!
:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

Garbage Time checking my posts looking for ways to soothe his butthurt..so sad.
1ffed2.jpg

johneric8

Reaction score
That was a rallying cry for the Dak haters that he only threw short passes. They have given up on that one and moved on to blaming our 8-8 season on him.

:muttley:

What you say is truth, but don't sleep on that Betty Davis eyes test, I hear only a small percentage of forum goers posses this and from what I've been told from the Dak haters eye test don't lie. :laugh:

Silverstar

Reaction score
Yeah, I’m “butthurt” that you’re an idiot who can’t read at a 4th grade level.

That makes sense.

Your bottom lip’s still quivering.

Take it easy Garbage Time I don't want you to have a nervous breakdown.
Why don't you go have some ice cream and chill out ok.

latest

Silverstar

Reaction score

One away from tying Romo's 2 wins...WOW!

Do you know if Dak is getting close to matching Romo's "garbage time" stats?

I'm asking for another poster on here.
It's his favorite time of the game.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hoping this is sarcastic...because Zeke had *checks notes* zero receptions for 30+ yards in 2018

People thinking Zeke is even an average receiver blows my mind.
People like you and roy are unbelievable hypocrites and zeke hating nut jobs.

In the first video:
2;24 added 40 yards and a TD
2:47 Nice play...added 10 yards
3.:25 great catch!
3:38 just added 40 yards
3:54 added 20 yards
4:04...1st down!
6:26 added 40 yards
7:25 added 20 yards on a screen people say we suck at
7:53 bailed dak out for a 1st down
8:11 20+ yards
8:35: Bailed Dak out for 15 and a 1st down
10:45 20 yard screen peopel say wqe suck at and 1st down

In the second video...a GREAT catch by a big RB @ 2:58

I just don;t get it...you guys are actually PROUD of your Zeke HATE....ignore really great plays...while beeching at other people for doing the very same on Dak...WHILE those great players around Dak (like Zeke) keep things rolling along. It's really totally unbelievable. But there you are. You probably aren't even gonna watch the videos....it'll make you so mad you can;t see straight. You'll HATE seeing how good he is.....

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Remember when the Dak haters said he couldn't throw for 200 yards a game.......

Thing is if Dak needs to average 300 yards a game passing wouldn't that say you need a better defense? Plus I'm sure you can pick 4 games out of any season for any QB where they could have done more to win.

Also 2 of those games only needed a FG to win not a TD.

Did we need a better defense when Romo was throwing 300+ yards? OR...was that Tony's fault?

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
People like you and roy are unbelievable hypocrites and zeke hating nut jobs.

In the first video:
2;24 added 40 yards and a TD
2:47 Nice play...added 10 yards
3.:25 great catch!
3:38 just added 40 yards
3:54 added 20 yards
4:04...1st down!
6:26 added 40 yards
7:25 added 20 yards on a screen people say we suck at
7:53 bailed dak out for a 1st down
8:11 20+ yards
8:35: Bailed Dak out for 15 and a 1st down
10:45 20 yard screen peopel say wqe suck at and 1st down

In the second video...a GREAT catch by a big RB @ 2:58

I just don;t get it...you guys are actually PROUD of your Zeke HATE....ignore really great plays...while beeching at other people for doing the very same on Dak...WHILE those great players around Dak (like Zeke) keep things rolling along. It's really totally unbelievable. But there you are. You probably aren't even gonna watch the videos....it'll make you so mad you can;t see straight. You'll HATE seeing how good he is.....

You pointed out 12 plays over A TWO YEAR SPAN FOR THE RUNNING BACK WITH THE MOST SNAPS OBER THAT SPAN.
That's pathetic!!!

I don't get how people out themselves as strictly Homer's or just dumb football individuals when some things are glaringly obvious.
News flash to those- we love our players, they have their flaws.

Sad thing is you think that is great. You should watch other runningbacks.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You pointed out 12 plays over A TWO YEAR SPAN FOR THE RUNNING BACK WITH THE MOST SNAPS OBER THAT SPAN.
That's pathetic!!!

I don't get how people out themselves as strictly Homer's or just dumb football individuals when some things are glaringly obvious.

Told you you wouldn't watch it. Yes...I pointed out a few plays.....a few...that stood out to me that disproves your point.

You went and counted the ones I highlighted but didn't bother to watch the whole 2 videos. Unbelievable.

But hey....Dak is the savior and zeke sucks...because YOU say so. Mkay.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
Told you you wouldn't watch it. Yes...I pointed out a few plays.....a few...that stood out to me that disproves your point.

You went and counted the ones I highlighted but didn't bother to watch the whole 2 videos. Unbelievable.

But hey....Dak is the savior and zeke sucks...because YOU say so. Mkay.

2nd most routes run

Only 9th in receptions
Only 12th in receiving yards
36th in avoided tackle per reception

You thinking showing a poor highlight video disproves anything is pretty laughable. Try disproving those stat.

Where does Zeke rank amongst RBs for you?
Where does Dak rank amongst QBs for you?
Who is the engine for the offense?

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That's pathetic!!!

So dude...why can;t you be a fan of someone on YOUR team? He's a good running back...great check down...made a couple VERY nice catches...the one on the far sideline was a GREAT catch. WHY are you so hard on zeke and so soft on dak? I don;t understand but I am willing to listen to you.

If it's about money...then well don't even bother. If it's about production you are wrong. He's a top 5 RB in a very difficult position.

HellCrowe

Reaction score
I wonder what happens if you add another year? What’s another year, right? Does Dak stay in the top 5?

Most completions of 30+ yards during last 3 seasons...

bob-ross-painting-social-1200x675.jpg

Last edited: