News: Motion Denied - Zeke suspended

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Or pay Tiffany Thompson to tell the truth, and recant her lies. Goodell would look like an imbecile.
Zeke should sue her just to prove a point. He has nothing to win from her, but clearing his name would do wonders[/QUOTE]

Oops:omg:

Well, he might really have bounced that Crack-Ho around some,IDK? Just because she's a lying, conniving, low born gutterslut don't mean she didn't receive a little abuse.
( which I'm thinking would be wholly justified after mister #13 was caught sniffing on the back trail)

mmohican29

Reaction score
Hard to watch a league that is at war with its own players. Ef them. Really sickening.

It is. But you're mistaken if you think this was a case involving a different team's superstar a 6 game suspension would be fought tooth and nail for and with an Olympic relay race to a different court venue to get a pre-determined outcome.

This is all about the league bias against the Dallas Cowboys popularity, it's rising Super Bowl contending football team, and mostly- about Jerry Jones.

Bohuntr97

Reaction score
Zeke should sue her just to prove a point. He has nothing to win from her, but clearing his name would do wonders
Well, he might really have bounced that Crack-Ho around some,IDK? Just because she's a lying, conniving, low born gutterslut don't mean she didn't receive a little abuse.
( which I'm thinking would be wholly justified after mister #13 was caught sniffing on the back trail)[/QUOTE]

Yep, sue her for exactly $1. Just to prove a point
Zeke should sue her just to prove a point. He has nothing to win from her, but clearing his name would do wonders

Oops:omg:

( which I'm thinking would be wholly justified after mister #13 was caught sniffing on the back trail)[/QUOTE]

I've alway thought that Zeke could sue her for one dollar, just to clear his name and to get her to testify. It's hapenned before and I'm not sure if the statute of limitations has run out or not.

Bleedblue1111

Reaction score
i think the problem as to why the NFLPA is so weak is because most of te players can't afford to strike. Careers are immensely shorter compared to the NBA and MLB which have much stronger Unions than the NFL.
At this point, they could open a fund raiser, and possibly get all the financial support they need from fans. Especially, if one of the conditions to end the strike is they terminate Goodell, and article 46 right along with him.

Last edited:

bodi

Reaction score
just go ahead an serve it

just watch who you date

IheartRomo

Reaction score
I really wonder how many people feel this way? I find my joy and excitement for the league has been replaced with a desire to see it all burn to the ground in glorious fashion. I mean a massive spectacle of billion dollar franchises losing 90% of their value, empty stadiums, numerous teams simply folding, lawsuit after lawsuit, strike after strike, whatever. The only thing that has kept me even remotely interested in the Cowboys is Jerry's stance on the Anthem protest, his growing feud with Goodell, and the fact that no Cowboy player has taken a knee or sat for the Anthem.

I'm in agreement. I can't remember a time where the NFL wasn't one of my (if not the) main source of my entertainment.

My distaste for Goodell goes back FAR beyond the Elliott case. He has been singlehandedly bungling each and every situation that comes across his desk for more than a decade.

As a DIE HARD Cowboys fan, I'd rather watch the NFL melt at the feet of he who shall not be named and cut off my addiction before I'd ever spend a dime on the NFL again.

Bohuntr97

Reaction score
I'm in agreement. I can't remember a time where the NFL wasn't one of my (if not the) main source of my entertainment.

My distaste for Goodell goes back FAR beyond the Elliott case. He has been singlehandedly bungling each and every situation that comes across his desk for more than a decade.

As a DIE HARD Cowboys fan, I'd rather watch the NFL melt at the feet of he who shall not be named and cut off my addiction before I'd ever spend a dime on the NFL again.

Somewhat agree. Maybe let it melt, to the point it hurts the pockets. Then start again from scratch.

Last edited:

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score

I call he who shall not be named, Roger the Clown because that is exactly what he is. We are three years away from a lockout that may be permanent if something isn't done about the Clown and his CBA before then.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Has this been confirmed. That was very quick, when the Judges said they would let everyone know, and then 5 minutes later they render their decision. Don't make any sense.
It makes sense, they were only deciding if the suspension would take place now or later .
It had nothing to do with the case itself that had already been decided by the NFL and goodell.

JW82

JJ21
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
It is. But you're mistaken if you think this was a case involving a different team's superstar a 6 game suspension would be fought tooth and nail for and with an Olympic relay race to a different court venue to get a pre-determined outcome.

This is all about the league bias against the Dallas Cowboys popularity, it's rising Super Bowl contending football team, and mostly- about Jerry Jones.

Agreed.

HungryLion

Reaction score
Yes in 2021

What is this “can’t strike”

Isn’t the whole point of a strike that the workers, despite being under contract, choose to not play as a unified group together?

The CBA May say they won’t strike and there’s penalties if they do, but if the players do strike, any penalty would be part of the negotiations.

EST_1986

Reaction score
What is this “can’t strike”

Isn’t the whole point of a strike that the workers, despite being under contract, choose to not play as a unified group together?

The CBA May say they won’t strike and there’s penalties if they do, but if the players do strike, any penalty would be part of the negotiations.
They can certainly strike, when the CBA is up at that point its just a holdout/lockout

fairviewfarmer

Reaction score
Part of this is a blessing, I guess.

I think we all feel that, at the end of the day, Zeke was going to have to serve his suspension.

For better or worse, the NFLPA gave Gooddell entirely too much power in the last CBA. So at least by Zeke sitting now, he will be eligible toward the end of the year/playoffs, and this issue won't linger into next season.

That being said, I hope Zeke continues the collusion case and sues the heck out of the NFL for unjustly slandering his name and reputation
You can count on that.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score

I can't say I agree with this. The outcome of this, regardless of what team might have had to deal with it, would have impacted the future of the League for years to come. This is not about the Cowboys, per say. This is about the NFL having the authority to discipline players.

JMO