News: Motion Denied - Zeke suspended

endersdragon

Reaction score
Not a bad time for the six games if you think about it. In the middle of a three game home streak and the latter 4 should all be Wins.

@ Atlanta Win Not the same team as last year.
vs Philly Loss Start of three game home stretch. Win here would be huge. But just for arguments sake, I'll say loss.
vs LAC Win 3-5 team
vs Wash WIn This could easily be a loss because Washington plays better in Dallas just like the Boys do in Washington.
@ NY Win They're already in quit mode. Quite possible they'll be on an interm coach by then.
@ Oak Win Oakland hasn't shown any consistency this year. They can't run the ball and they're defense is meh.

10-4 is a good bet at this point.

So Zeke is back for home @ Seattle and Philly on the road. Two of their toughest second half of the season games.
I am worried about that Chargers game mainly because of the BS scheduling there. Tough physical Sunday Night game right before a Thursday matchup is never easy. You lose so much rest in that process. Washington also scares me because I think they are the most underrated team in the NFL this year.

canters

Reaction score
Bizarre, but understandable to anyone who understands how the law works. As I understand it, Zeke's team not only had to prove irreparable harm, but also had to to show a likelihood that he would win the case when it is finally adjudicated. Evidently, they were able top prove the first, but couldn't show a likelihood he'd win the case in the end.
Based on nearly all transcripts I have seen, the judge or judges are sympathetic to Zeke, think he was not treated totally fairly, etc., but when they look for case law or other guidance for a decision in similar matters, they settle for either the Deflatgate reasoning, or just think that while interesting, his case is not winnable enough to take up their time.

LittleLexodus

Reaction score
ridiculous but it's par for the course with how the NFL has screwed the Cowboys the past 3 years. We should be fine without him IMO

Bleedblue1111

Reaction score
[QUOTE="mitchell2254, post:7660304, member: 6recall] Jerry needs to pay some ole gal to falsely accuse Roger of DV.[/QUOTE]

Or pay Tiffany Thompson to tell the truth, and recant her lies. Goodell would look like an imbecile.

Bowdown27

Reaction score
It's all because of issues in the past with other domestic violence situations. It's sad that they're taking it out of zeke. lets hope we can still rush the ball effectively

mitchell2254

Reaction score
[QUOTE="mitchell2254, post: 7660304, member: 6recallJerry needs to pay some ole gal to falsely accuse Roger of DV.
Or pay Tiffany Thompson to tell the truth, and recant her lies. Goodell would look like an imbecile.[/QUOTE]
Zeke should sue her just to prove a point. He has nothing to win from her, but clearing his name would do wonders

SportsGuru80

CowboysYanksLakers
Reaction score
Zeke just needs to serve the 6 games suspension because he will not win due to the current CBA agreement. Blame the NFLPA....

mrmojo

Reaction score
Welp........at least we know, he will be back game 15, we should still be fighting for a wild card spot at that time.....if we can go 4-2 or 3-3 during the suspension.

mardwin

Reaction score
Welp........at least we know, he will be back game 15, we should still be fighting for a wild card spot at that time.....if we can go 4-2 or 3-3 during the suspension.

The running game will be fine, not as explosive but enough to keep us on track. The key to our success it wasn't just Zeke, it was the o-line, QB and the defense that doesn't allow 30 points per game.

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score
Has this been confirmed. That was very quick, when the Judges said they would let everyone know, and then 5 minutes later they render their decision. Don't make any sense.
hqdefault.jpg

canters

Reaction score
Rue the day you are accused of something you...and the cops...and lead investigator say you didn’t do. And someone tells you “blame the system”.
If he is innocent, I would have a hard time telling him to give up. He may and probably will lose in the end, though. Petition Ginsburg at SCOTUS ASAP!

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Zeke should have cut his hair, shaved his bears and pull down his shirt for his court appeaeance.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
If this sticks...

The team certainly should be prepared. Obviously Zeke is an elite player so losing him hurts, no doubt. But the running game should still be good. Morris will run hard and with vision. Garrett/Linehan need to allow him to get in a groove as the lead dog. Please don't go 50/50 or even close to it. Give Morris the bulk of the carries, then work in DMC or Smith as needed.

The biggest thing is the D needs to stay consistent.