News: Motion Denied - Zeke suspended

pitt33

Reaction score
This should not have been a surprise to anyone.
Couldn’t agree more.

Get this thing over with once and for all.

The rest of the NFC just breathed a collective sigh of relief.

Reaction score
If the holes are there (as in the online is healthy and does its jub), any one of our RBs can run through them. The bigger loss will be the runs where it looks like no gain but he pushes forward for a 2nd and 6. Hopefully our guys will have a good rotation to keep fresh and pound that ball
IMO, in a game where Zeke would run for 150 yards, the Morris/McFaddon/Smith combo could run through those exact same holes for 120 yards.

150 yards would be better, but I think we can make do with what this o-line and remaining RB trio.

TRUTH87

Cowboy for Life
Reaction score
IMO, in a game where Zeke would run for 150 yards, the Morris/McFaddon/Smith combo could run through those exact same holes for 120 yards.

150 yards would be better, but I think we can make do with what this o-line and remaining RB trio.

agreed direwolf. biggest downside of this is short yardage imo. those 1-2 tough yards zeke gets to keep the chains moving.

BoysfanfromCanada

Reaction score
agreed direwolf. biggest downside of this is short yardage imo. those 1-2 tough yards zeke gets to keep the chains moving.
Thats where I'm hoping Rod Smith will be different. People are saying he's powerful...so maybe able to push forward for a yard. Plus the option to Dak running will have teams a second slower to react, hopefully

Reaction score
DOOPYS3WsAAe44I.jpg:large

It's not over yet. He misses at least 3 weeks but maybe not all 6.
So by the time the arguments are heard, Zeke will have served 3 of the 6 games.

TRUTH87

Cowboy for Life
Reaction score
Thats where I'm hoping Rod Smith will be different. People are saying he's powerful...so maybe able to push forward for a yard. Plus the option to Dak running will have teams a second slower to react, hopefully

good point. smith seems to run with some power. i hope we continue to focus on our running game though with our 3 backs and not have dak try to do too much.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
My heart is sad for Zeke. This stuff is so bush-league by the NFL.
BUT...
The Dallas Football Cowboys have a game against the Atlanta Football Falcons this Sunday, no matter what, and we're gonna go in there and we're gonna eat us some bird!

Dak, if the bus goes under 55 miles an hour...

Cowboy89

Reaction score
If our Boys are in fact finished after these 6 games, we have vastly overrated our talent on the O. The Pats changed RBs like we fans change drawers and kept on winning. Can we block or not? Can we move the ball via the air? Can we protect Dak?

The same Patriots that employ Belichick as coach?

rdskn4eva

Reaction score
I blame the players Union..When you give someone unilateral power, this is what happens. Jerry Jones going after RG is funny. He should be going after DeMaurice Smith for giving Goodell so much damn power in exchange for fewer practices lol.

Bleedblue1111

Reaction score
Or pay Tiffany Thompson to tell the truth, and recant her lies. Goodell would look like an imbecile.

Perjury is a wicked animal.[/QUOTE]

It is, but I doubt any of the statements she made to NFL, were while she was under oath.

Last edited: