Reaction score
http://img215.*************/img215/5170/mattfoleyreidzn3.png

Oh, you said "motivational posters".
Well ladee freakin da!
:D

cowboyed

Reaction score
EagleAye;1070372 said:
Oh and that justifys your dreams huh? Oh man, how pathetic is that? Grow up. The Eagles are an NFL team regardless of your dreams. That won't be changed anytime soon, so face it and move on. This game will be decided on the field not by your dreams of superiority. Face facts, the team that was supposed to be dead last, and given up for dead, will be on the field come Sunday. Deal with it. We'll soon see who's the better team this year. I, for one, will not underestimate the Cowboys. I'm sure the Eagles won't either. This will be a very good game, as always, regardless of team standings. I'm ready for some football........

EagleAye, I think most of these board stalwarths are just amped up, due to the rivalry, this momentous game and particularly because of the horror stories circulating about what happens to Cowboy fans coming to Philly to support our team.

It appears that there is a larger faction of Philly fans more prone to negatively react against our team and fans than anywhere else. That stated overall there are more balanced Philly fans than lunatics, present company included. Like anywhere else, Philly has its share of low class hooligans that vent and act out under the guise of being football fans.

I believe it is wrong to typecast all Eagles fan and the city itself as one big hellhole. I myself got carried away yesterday with the anti-Dallas fan fervor calling your stadium a sewage treatment plant, etc.. One poignant point I would like to make on behalf of the Eagles. It certainly wasn't an Eagles player that ripped off Gurode's helmet and kicked and stomped his head. It was a Titan. In fact I don't recall one Eagle player ever acting out this nasty against a Cowboy opponent.

In summary, I appreciate how you tempered your tone on this board despite the verbal attacks, and you are correct sir, it is all about playing a highly anticipated competitive game. Games like these are more exciting and meaningful when there is intense rivalry and high passion among the fans.
Go Cowboys.

EagleAye

Reaction score
cowboyed;1073498 said:
EagleAye, I think most of these board stalwarths are just amped up, due to the rivalry, this momentous game and particularly because of the horror stories circulating about what happens to Cowboy fans coming to Philly to support our team.

It appears that there is a larger faction of Philly fans more prone to negatively react against our team and fans than anywhere else. That stated overall there are more balanced Philly fans than lunatics, present company included. Like anywhere else, Philly has its share of low class hooligans that vent and act out under the guise of being football fans.

I believe it is wrong to typecast all Eagles fan and the city itself as one big hellhole. I myself got carried away yesterday with the anti-Dallas fan fervor calling your stadium a sewage treatment plant, etc.. One poignant point I would like to make on behalf of the Eagles. It certainly wasn't an Eagles player that ripped off Gurode's helmet and kicked and stomped his head. It was a Titan. In fact I don't recall one Eagle player ever acting out this nasty against a Cowboy opponent.

In summary, I appreciate how you tempered your tone on this board despite the verbal attacks, and you are correct sir, it is all about playing a highly anticipated competitive game. Games like these are more exciting and meaningful when there is intense rivalry and high passion among the fans.
Go Cowboys.
I'm a football fan first, then an Eagles fan. I just love good, clean, injury free football. The NFL-E rivalry produces some of the best football regardless of standings. Thanks for your kind and civilized words. You sound like a fan!:)

GoCowboysGo

Reaction score
the team that was supposed to be dead last, and given up for dead

Going into the season, only an idiot would believe that the Eagles would not be back, all you had to do was look at the injury situation from last year. That, not TO, was the reason the Eagles sucked last year.

Many columnists and fans realized this. So don't go acting like you are underdogs.

Everybody wants to be underestimated.