The Duke
Reaction score
BigDFan5;1071010 said:
baby%20crying.jpg
Web cam?

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Well, personally, I don't find this funny at all, that's not how Cowboy fandoms should act...we are better then that! This is not even funny at all...as a matter of fact, it's disgusting behavior, and I am ashamed of whoever started this thread, period!

The Eagle fandom are wonderful people with a kind heart that would not harm anyone! And, I find it disgusting that my Cowboy fandoms would resort to such a stupid thing as posting all these true pictures of these WONDERFUL LOSERS on our planet, Earth!

Stop with the harassing of the Eagles...at least they can afford eggs..and batteries...and maybe one row house...

Leave them alone...STOP PICKING ON THOSE LOSERS! NOW!

Warick

Reaction score
http://i3.***BLOCKED***/albums/y67/Warick/random%20stuff/eaglesfan.jpg

NotReally

Reaction score
greenblooded36;1069719 said:
The Vet no longer exists, and it didn't resemble a toilet.

Your right, it was the OCCUPANTS of the Vet that resembled the CONTENTS of a toilet!

EagleAye

Reaction score
5Stars;1071113 said:
Well, personally, I don't find this funny at all, that's not how Cowboy fandoms should act...we are better then that! This is not even funny at all...as a matter of fact, it's disgusting behavior, and I am ashamed of whoever started this thread, period!

The Eagle fandom are wonderful people with a kind heart that would not harm anyone! And, I find it disgusting that my Cowboy fandoms would resort to such a stupid thing as posting all these true pictures of these WONDERFUL LOSERS on our planet, Earth!

Stop with the harassing of the Eagles...at least they can afford eggs..and batteries...and maybe one row house...

Leave them alone...STOP PICKING ON THOSE LOSERS! NOW!
Now that's the spirit. I'm so proud of you for sticking up for those less fortunate. You are a true humanitarian!:D

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
EagleAye;1071733 said:
Now that's the spirit. I'm so proud of you for sticking up for those less fortunate. You are a true humanitarian!:D
You complain about this thread yet keep coming back.

Masochist?

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
EagleAye;1071733 said:
You obviously missed his latest post...

5Stars said:
More...more, we need more!

kmd24

Reaction score
http://i29.***BLOCKED***/albums/c269/coolmoe/ReincarnationMcNabbPoster.jpg