Motivational Posters for the hapless E-Girls

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
EagleAye;1070399 said:
Well, ok. Lets look at the title of this thread. Motivational Posters for the hapless E-Girls

Why post it here? You need to post those imaginative posters on the E-Girls MB. I think they would enjoy it. Hell, maybe the Eagles players will see it and you've accomplished your goal of motivating the hapless E-Girls. What do you hope to gain by putting it here. Could it be dreams, fantasies, or laughs at someone else's expense? That's my point here folks. You're just fooling yourselves into believing that the game will be a cake walk. It won't be!! Regardless of your mocking, these players your displaying are respected NFL players. Making fun of the opposing players won't get you a win regardless of how many posters you hang here. You folks are no better than those Eagle fans with disparaging signs regarding T.O., although, I can understand their logic. However, it doesn't make it civilized or right. JMHO

As Brain said, this thread is purely for fun. Obviously your reading skills are limited, otherwise you would have noted there are a number of threads discussing the merits of the game. Find one of those or create one.

In the meantime, leave the self-righteous indignation on your eagles board.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
superpunk;1070406 said:
stop_whining_and_get_a_life.jpg
I like... :D

EagleAye

Reaction score
Hostile;1070410 said:
This is a Cowboys forum. You can tell that by the sig pics, etc.

Posting these on an Eagles forum is trolling. We don't condone trolling here.

You don't have to open the thread, so stop whining.

:eagwhine:
Ok.no more whining from me. I'm going to see if I can find a serious discussion thread. I suspect it will take awhile. See ya there.....

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
EagleAye;1070415 said:
Ok.no more whining from me. I'm going to see if I can find a serious discussion thread. I suspect it will take awhile. See ya there.....
I read all of that and all I could hear was "Waaaah, waaaaaaaaah, waaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!"

:eaghomer:

Seriously, learn to laugh. It'll make your day better.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hostile;1070419 said:
I read all of that and all I could hear was "Waaaah, waaaaaaaaah, waaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!"

:eaghomer:

Seriously, learn to laugh. It'll make your day better.
Or take a pill and a mag on the way to the bathroom.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
WoodysGirl;1070426 said:
You gotta love when someone comes on OUR forum and tells US how WE should run it.

:shoot3:

superpunk

Reaction score
WoodysGirl;1070426 said:

Actually, I think they sell what this guy needs on one of those wall thingys with the quarter slots.

Might freak out the ladies who are already in there, though.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
EagleAye;1070399 said:
Well, ok. Lets look at the title of this thread. Motivational Posters for the hapless E-Girls

Why post it here? You need to post those imaginative posters on the E-Girls MB. I think they would enjoy it. Hell, maybe the Eagles players will see it and you've accomplished your goal of motivating the hapless E-Girls. What do you hope to gain by putting it here. Could it be dreams, fantasies, or laughs at someone else's expense? That's my point here folks. You're just fooling yourselves into believing that the game will be a cake walk. It won't be!! Regardless of your mocking, these players your displaying are respected NFL players. Making fun of the opposing players won't get you a win regardless of how many posters you hang here. You folks are no better than those Eagle fans with disparaging signs regarding T.O., although, I can understand their logic. However, it doesn't make it civilized or right. JMHO

330px-Pulp_fiction,0.jpg

HUMOR..Do you understand it?!?

patsyart.jpg

1st soldier with a keen interest in birds: Are you suggesting coconuts migrate?
King Arthur: Not at all. They could be carried.
1st soldier with a keen interest in birds: What? A swallow carrying a coconut?

74353767_04c2efc838_m.jpg

crying.jpg

royhitshard

Reaction score
EagleAye;1070399 said:

Dude, grow up and get a life. By the way, from the smell of your post, I think it is time for you to change your diaper. Make sure you clean yourself really well, you don't want to get diaper rash.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
superpunk;1070434 said:
Actually, I think they sell what this guy needs on one of those wall thingys with the quarter slots.

Might freak out the ladies who are already in there, though.
Are you suggesting he needs to Stay Free of this thread?

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
superpunk;1070451 said:
Aunt Flo doesn't care about Labor day.

Talking about white pants, not your relatives.

Yakuza Rich

Reaction score
greenblooded36;1069723 said:
The crappy turf was another story. I remember the pre-season game against baltimore that was cancelled b/c of it.

Yes, that and the rats and cats. I've seen burned out buildings in Brooklyn that were more liveable.

YAKUZA

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
EagleAye;1070399 said:

baby%20crying.jpg