Movie Mistakes or Flubs That You Noticed

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That's why I'm asking. The way it plays, it looks like the window is whole, then it breaks, in the order one would expect. So I'm guessing her calm look is after the fight?
The order is 1) the mugger broke the window (actually both muggers broke both windows) followed by 2) [in particular] the window to Mary Jane's right appearing untouched in her next camera frame. I would have added an arrow to the unbroken window to Mary Jane's left also but it is harder to discern in the dark lighting. My guess is that the follow-up camera frame was filmed before the stuntmen threw themselves into the windows.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I had a 'Doh!' moment and realize everyone do not re-watch movies as often as I may do and laugh at things I catch. The video loop looks okay to me for that reason. I am re-doing the loop, slightly lengthen the final frame more than a second and add an ending marker. That may make the clip easier to follow.

EDIT: Done. It should be a cleaner clip now.

Last edited:

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Spider-Man
Peter beats up thugs mugging Mary Jane:

uD29eTJ.gif
LMAO! "END LOOP"

Dunks3001

Reaction score
I have one. More of a plot hole though. I've never seen this brought up so I always like to say i'm the first to think of it.. here it goes...

In Back to the Future the delorean has to reach 88 miles per hour before it time travels. This is an important detail in the first movie. In order for Marty to get back home he needs the lighting to strike the tower then channel it through the flux capacito AND he needs to hit 88 miles per hour at the same time. The Doc calculates all this and they successfully pull it off. Ok, fast forward to Back to the Future 2. At the end of the movie lighting hits the Delorean while it's hovering in the air and causes it to travel back to the old west and setting up the third movie. But, why did the Delorean time travel? It was just hovering in the air. It wasn't traveling 88 miles per hour. If all the Delorean needed was a bolt of lighting then Marty could have just parked the car underneath the lighting rod in the first movie and wait for the lighting to hit. No need to time up the speed. Get what I'm saying?

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I have one. More of a plot hole though. I've never seen this brought up so I always like to say i'm the first to think of it.. here it goes...

In Back to the Future the delorean has to reach 88 miles per hour before it time travels. This is an important detail in the first movie. In order for Marty to get back home he needs the lighting to strike the tower then channel it through the flux capacito AND he needs to hit 88 miles per hour at the same time. The Doc calculates all this and they successfully pull it off. Ok, fast forward to Back to the Future 2. At the end of the movie lighting hits the Delorean while it's hovering in the air and causes it to travel back to the old west and setting up the third movie. But, why did the Delorean time travel? It was just hovering in the air. It wasn't traveling 88 miles per hour. If all the Delorean needed was a bolt of lighting then Marty could have just parked the car underneath the lighting rod in the first movie and wait for the lighting to hit. No need to time up the speed. Get what I'm saying?
At that point the Delorean was running on nuclear fusion. That probably had something to do with it.

SlammedZero

Reaction score

I believe the lighting hit the DeLorean with such power that it forced the vehicle to spin up rapidly to 88 mph. That could explain why it left a pair of "9" fire skid-marks in the sky.

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
This is one they do over and over in numerous movies and shows. A woman who is 120 pounds or so needs to fight a highly skilled expert fighter, usually a man, in other words, he's a Mike Tyson type. They give her something like six weeks of martial arts training and then she can totally kick his ***. It's such hogwash.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
This is one they do over and over in numerous movies and shows. A woman who is 120 pounds or so needs to fight a highly skilled expert fighter, usually a man, in other words, he's a Mike Tyson type. They give her something like six weeks of martial arts training and then she can totally kick his ***. It's such hogwash.
It is, but I don't think really counts as a "flub", so much as bad writing.