Movie Mistakes or Flubs That You Noticed

timb2

Reaction score
In First Blood Rambo fights his way out of the police station The cops took his knife but somehow Rambo has his knife back right before he runs out HOW????You never see him grab it One moment hands are open next his right hand has his knife

Last edited:

timb2

Reaction score
FIRST BLOOD Rambo gets the Sheriff in the woods 2 things The first Rambo has the knife near below Sheriffs jaw when they go to a closer camera angle the knife is to the right side of Sherffs jaw. The second Rambo cuts the Sheriffs chin on the right but later the cut is on the sheriffs left side

timb2

Reaction score
In Predator Arnold is sliding in the woods right before he falls out onto the river escaping the Predator The camera view shows a large gap of land about a good 20 yards of distance from the river when he is looking down for the fall Yet Arnold falls in the water not on the ground beneath him

timb2

Reaction score
In Predator Arnold is sliding in the woods right before he falls out onto the river escaping the Predator The camera view shows a large gap of land about a good 20 yards of distance from the river when he is looking down for the fall Yet Arnold falls in the water not on the ground beneath him

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
This one's a deliberate inaccuracy for comic effect. In Mel Brooks' History of the World, a black dude is walking through ancient Rome carrying a boom box that's playing Funky Town. LOL.

Crazed Liotta Eyes

Reaction score
In "Lawless" every time they slam on the brakes on the dirt roads the tires squeal as if they were on pavement. Comon man.....:huh:
One thing that always drives me crazy in movies and TV is how little they know or care about the functionality of guns. They love the scene where someone pulls the trigger on a semi-automatic pistol and gets the "click" for an empty weapon. The slide would have locked open in that scenario! I can't remember what the movie was that I watched a while back, but the bad guy pulled back a hammer on a Glock. I was about to throw my remote. Throw in guns holding approximately 600 rounds and it's beyond ridiculous. I always appreciate it when I see a film or show that depicts these things correctly.

timb2

Reaction score
FIRST BLOOD Rambo gets the Sheriff in the woods 2 things The first Rambo has the knife near below Sheriffs jaw when they go to a closer camera angle the knife is to the right side of Sherffs jaw. The second Rambo cuts the Sheriffs chin on the right but later the cut is on the sheriffs left side

At 2:27 is when Rainbow and the sheriff meet up at the in the woods

timb2

Reaction score
The cut is on the left side of the jaw on Sheriff

timb2

Reaction score
In First Blood Rambo fights his way out of the police station The cops took his knife but somehow Rambo has his knife back right before he runs out HOW????You never see him grab it One moment hands are open next his right hand has his knife
At 1:50 Rambo holding the knife

Kevinicus

Reaction score
I don't think so. I think that the wimpy guy has such a small part and they might were going to cut him out, but maybe realized he was already in footage shot earlier with all the other terrorists and didn't want to reassemble the cast just to phase him out., is what I think. The wimpy guy can be seen when exiting the truck taking a cart of the missiles on a dolly. They would have had the whole cast reshoot that scene and some of the actors were already doing other things most likely.
McLane didn't know the exact number. Not a flub.

timb2

Reaction score
McLane didn't know the exact number. Not a flub.
Also thinking about Die Hard the computer hacker the black guy might have gotten away The limousine driver Argyle just crashed through the gate never said anything to anybody about he knocked out the computer hacker The computer hacker was dressed in a EMT outfit with an ambulance so he might got away