Movie Mistakes or Flubs That You Noticed

SlammedZero

Reaction score
I'm a geography snob, so I see TONS of movies that try to pass places off as somewhere different. Drives me nuts. I know that pretty much nobody else would probably notice...but........I DO! haha

For a quick example: The show Dexter is based in Miami. There is a scene were he is driving down a street and there are palm trees. Ok, that is fine for Miami. Check. However, there are also hills (that you would find in Southern California) in the background. Clearly not Miami. :D

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Also thinking about Die Hard the computer hacker the black guy might have gotten away The limousine driver Argyle just crashed through the gate never said anything to anybody about he knocked out the computer hacker The computer hacker was dressed in a EMT outfit with an ambulance so he might got away
That is true.

OR

Argyle may have mentioned it to John after the McClains stopped kissing in the backseat at some point after he drove them away in the limousine.

bb721

Reaction score
I'm a geography snob, so I see TONS of movies that try to pass places off as somewhere different. Drives me nuts. I know that pretty much nobody else would probably notice...but........I DO! haha

For a quick example: The show Dexter is based in Miami. There is a scene were he is driving down a street and there are palm trees. Ok, that is fine for Miami. Check. However, there are also hills (that you would find in Southern California) in the background. Clearly not Miami. :D

I like to watch reruns of King of Queens with Kevin James, every now and then in an outdoors shot you’ll see a palm tree in the background in what is supposed to Queens NY

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
Smokey and the Bandit

I'm going to bbq your *** in molasses scene.

right before the truck driver rips the door off ...Buford's door is closed.

timb2

Reaction score
In Suicide Squad Harley Quinn at the dressing scene before she changes clothes she has long hair with no colors in her hair .When she changes her hair is shorter and she has colors in her hair

timb2

Reaction score
In the movie" It " the rock war scene look at the two bullies behind the main bully at 51 seconds to 55 Can you see what happens ? They change to the opposite sides behind the the main bully. Also just noticed 42 to 44 seconds they switched again also a third time switch at 37 to 42

Last edited:

timb2

Reaction score
This isn't the same exact YouTube but you can still see the bullies behind the main bully switching

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Movies or TV have mistakes sometimes hidden and I like finding them and I am sure everyone has noticed some.

I will go first what I noticed..

In the original "Die Hard" movie .How many Terrorists were there? The movie says 12,but there were 13.

Remember when the FBI shows up Al(Policeman) says "What about John McClain"? "He is the reason you are only facing 7 terrorists than 12". WRONG!! There was 13.I will picture all of them in a little bit...

Do you have a movie mistake or flub you noticed?

Great topic.

I feel like I have an uncanny ability to spot this stuff. I’m always pointing things out to my wife, lol.

timb2

Reaction score
In Reservoir Dogs Mr. White lights Mr. Pink's cigarette but he does not light his own he pretends he does it happens about 1:55 into this video