News: MRI confirms torn ACL for Trevon Diggs - Post 263

fivetwos

Reaction score
Bland move to the outside and Lewis takes the slot?

This sucks for Diggs. Hope he has a full recovery! We are going to miss him this season!
The rehab is gonna suck and I know he wants to be out there with his boys, but at least he got his money.

Yeah man this hurts. If it stops here, all fine, but we can’t have several of these.

JonesBoys

Reaction score
Why does it seem todays NFL players tear their ACL at an alarming rate compared to players in the 90’s 80’s?

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
Just have to hope your in-house young CBs can step up. You’re not getting a good CB via trade or FA. We‘ll see at the trade deadline but that’s nearly 6 weeks away.

Mannix

Reaction score
This happens to EVERY team I care about. ***See Dodgers starting rotation*** :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Cowboyny

Reaction score
It’s about the pass rush. We still have the best cornerback room between the Eagles and 49ers. Isreal and Wright will get their shots as well.
Well they cannot play press coverage across the board like they were calling thus far.

JayNovacek84

Reaction score
Absolutely devastated to hear this, I hope he makes a full and speedy recovery.
Do we now trade for someone or stick with what we have?

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
No. He was unplayable in Miami. It would be nothing short of a miracle if he suddenly becomes even a decent rotational CB here.
Sometimes it's just about finding the right fit. We'll see. Dan Quinn must have seen something in him that he liked to trade for him. Just about everything he's touched has turned to gold since he got here so I'm going to go ahead and trust him.