News: MRI confirms torn ACL for Trevon Diggs - Post 263

Rayman70

Reaction score
the elite teams will feast on Diggs' side. AB was just released btw. Id' get him back here stat. Gives us a quality vet.

Mr_437

Reaction score
Just found out on Twitter, I feel for Diggs having to go thru this, and personally I'm numb at the moment. I don't even want to think about this.

glimmerman

Reaction score
Really depressing. Ruins my day. I can’t believe how many injuries we’ve had in practice.
Yeah, I just assumed we wouldn’t have any injuries like that in practice during the season. Made it through camps. The way it sound is that Defense is practicing hard. Putting 2 and 3 on Parsons. Maybe not such a good idea. Bet JJ is pissed. And in one on one drills.

plasticman

Reaction score
I just found out about it.

Why?

Why are so many great Cowboys players so fragile? Of all the terrible luck! Why did it have to be this season?

My heart goes out to him and his family, my gosh. He has to be the mosy disappointed player in the league right now.

calico

Reaction score
I was waiting for a key injury like this to derail the season. Reality never fails.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Well they cannot play press coverage across the board like they were calling thus far.
There are other schemes they can run. The Cowboys have 5 safeties to support the cornerbacks. Also Clark needs to step up at linebacker. Diggs was our second best defender in my opinion. This really sucks.

plymkr

Reaction score
Yeah, I just assumed we wouldn’t have any injuries like that in practice during the season. Made it through camps. The way it sound is that Defense is practicing hard. Putting 2 and 3 on Parsons. Maybe not such a good idea. Bet JJ is pissed. And in one on one drills.
I bet JJ is really pissed. I’m pissed and it’s not my money. It’s 4:00 pm my time and I bet Jones is blasted drunk because of this, he’s probably been hitting the sauce since he found out. I would be but I have to work in an hour. What a crappy day. This sucks. Whatever they’re doing at practice they need to chill.

Gambit

Reaction score
Lol. And that’s the mentality that gets you no where. This team doesn’t have the luxury of waiting. Big deals in the coming years will make it impossible to have this amount of talent together again. You go for it. Now.
Ok. So just ignore the depth you have developed and give up a premium draft pick for a lesser CB. Thatll work out well.