News: MRI confirms torn ACL for Trevon Diggs - Post 263

pitt33

Reaction score
I would not go that far. We have a front line to apply pressure. That’s part of the reason our secondary has looked so good.
I get that but we just played two teams with ****** offensive lines. Good quarterbacks who get time will certainly attack that side.

this turn of events squarely puts more pressure on Dak and this Texas toast offense.

THEHEREAFTER

Reaction score
What's sad is the guy is just truly one of my favorite players. This defense was trending towards historic. In 1995 we had Deion but lost our young stud opposite starting corner for the season Kevin Smith #26 in week I believe. We still went on to win the SB but Deion was the other starter.

RandyOh

Reaction score
Wow just wow. Good thing we have Gilmore who is capable of being a #1 corner. Good thing we kept Lewis too. Looks like Mukuamu is moving back to corner for the season. We stacked at safety anyways. Big hit but not season derailing. We still contenders with our pass rush.

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
Long road to winning a SB. Gotta do it without him now. Will be a few others on this list before it’s all said and done.