News: MRI confirms torn ACL for Trevon Diggs - Post 263

Davidlee1973

Reaction score
It’s fine. This year was not our year anyways. We don’t have a top a number one rb. That needs to be priority number one in the draft to make a run in 2024

glimmerman

Reaction score
I get that but we just played two teams with ****** offensive lines. Good quarterbacks who get time will certainly attack that side.

this turn of events squarely puts more pressure on Dak and this Texas toast offense.
Will need plenty of ball control.

Davidlee1973

Reaction score
This sucks! Next man up tho. Move Daron Bland outside and put Joudan Lewis in the slot and keep it moving. The guys up front will still get home and the secondary’s easier. Though blow tho.
This is not just next man up. It’s losing a main spoke in the wheel and will cost the cowboys Any chance at playoff run

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
hollyweencandy-sad-cat.gif

HabsCowboysOwn

Reaction score
Just heard about this, I’m annihilated. Back to square one at CB, we‘re not allowed to have 2 elite corners on the field at the same time. In fact, we‘re just not allowed to have some injury luck for once and be at full strength for most of the year. Back to having an obvious weakness on defense, no clear cut advantage over other teams anymore.

We don’t have anyone to replace Trevon Diggs on this team, this is a MAJOR blow.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Just heard about this. Where's the April Fool's chant when you really want to hear it? :(

TRUTH87

Cowboy for Life
Reaction score
hopefully this pass rush stays healthy. our cbs will be fine i believe