News: MRI confirms torn ACL for Trevon Diggs - Post 263

Dbeastmode21

Reaction score
a lot of fans underrated bland. i trust that boy and i think he will grow as the season progresses.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Meant I saw Brown was released by the Niners.
I'd at least bring him in for a look.
He was better than many give him credit for, plus I always had hoped we'd bring in an outside CB and move Brown inside, as I think his style is better suited to the slot when he was here.
He knows the system too.
If Bland outside is an option, Bland/Gilmore outside with Wright/Noah/Isy, then Lewis and Brown in the slot is worth a look IMO.
I would have no issue with bringing him back.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Hopefully, Bland will play better on the outside than he did in the preseason. Or hopefully trading for Igbinoghene will prove to be a genius move. Or hopefully Lewis can handle the outside spot if Bland can't.

Obviously, we're not going to be as good there as we were with an All-Pro, but there are options and might even be a trade available a little later if we are too shaky. In some ways, it's better that this happened early than late ... although closer to the trade deadline would have been preferred since the bad teams would be ready to give up on their season.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Well, the only thing holding this team back from a SB was injuries. Its done fellas.
200.gif

glimmerman

Reaction score
So really diggs will be good in two years
Bro let’s hope not. Every body heals different. For him he says it’s psychological. Says his knee is good. Either it’s not or him and Dak aren’t on the same page or it’s just game 2. Don’t know but his stats aren’t matching the ones before his injury are they. Either WR or DB really depends on them knees.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Hopefully, Bland will play better on the outside than he did in the preseason. Or hopefully trading for Igbinoghene will prove to be a genius move. Or hopefully Lewis can handle the outside spot if Bland can't.

Obviously, we're not going to be as good there as we were with an All-Pro, but there are options and might even be a trade available a little later if we are too shaky. In some ways, it's better that this happened early than late ... although closer to the trade deadline would have been preferred since the bad teams would be ready to give up on their season.
I don't want this to be taken that I don't think this is a huge loss. He's one of the better corners in the league.