My Doctor Gave Me Bad News Yesterday

GMO415

Reaction score
Stay strong. You have to process the news. I hope you reach out to others who've lived in your shoes.

I wish you the best of luck, and I'll say a prayer for you.

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Cancer. Still haven't told anyone in my family. I don't think I'll seek treatment. I've done everything I want to accomplish, seen every part of the world I care to see, and then some. I think I'm done. I'm not looking for well wishes so keep them to yourselves, as well as your prayers. I'm not looking for sympathy. Just seeing if actually writing it down will wake me up from my shock.

hey Joe--- is it Ok if i respond?.....i know you are not looking for sympathy and i respect that...just want you to know you will be in my thoughts...i do though believe in miracles

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Cancer. Still haven't told anyone in my family. I don't think I'll seek treatment. I've done everything I want to accomplish, seen every part of the world I care to see, and then some. I think I'm done. I'm not looking for well wishes so keep them to yourselves, as well as your prayers. I'm not looking for sympathy. Just seeing if actually writing it down will wake me up from my shock.

oh i had not yet read where you posted you are in remission when i posted first one......wow such great news....miracles keep happening....thanks for sharing