My Doctor Gave Me Bad News Yesterday

SlammedZero

Reaction score
Goods news today. folks. I'm officially in remission. :D Still can't give blood. :(

Hell yeah man!! Glad to hear!!!

GleamingRecklessCrossbill-max-1mb.gif

nobody

Reaction score
Goods news today. folks. I'm officially in remission. :D Still can't give blood. :(

AWESOME! That's great to hear! Thanks for sharing that good news! :) Hang in there are know that we're all pulling for it to stay butt-kicked! Sorry you can't give blood. That's something I like doing as well. The blood center vampires are always asking for mine. Will you be able to in the future, or is it a done deal?

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
AWESOME! That's great to hear! Thanks for sharing that good news! :) Hang in there are know that we're all pulling for it to stay butt-kicked! Sorry you can't give blood. That's something I like doing as well. The blood center vampires are always asking for mine. Will you be able to in the future, or is it a done deal?
My doctor said I need to wait a year to give blood. Thanks for the awesome words of kindness. :)

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Cancer. Still haven't told anyone in my family. I don't think I'll seek treatment. I've done everything I want to accomplish, seen every part of the world I care to see, and then some. I think I'm done. I'm not looking for well wishes so keep them to yourselves, as well as your prayers. I'm not looking for sympathy. Just seeing if actually writing it down will wake me up from my shock.

Regardless of what you want to hear I’m sorry to hear about it bud.

I hope you choose to fight it as vigorously as you do football on the message board.

Stay up Joe.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
I've been floored by the well wishes and good vibes you all have sent my way in this thread. To all of you, a heart felt thank you from me to you. Believe me, it makes a huge difference.

I am hoping I can ask for just a little more good will from you folks. As I've said, I'm not allowed to give blood for 12 months. So I'm asking for any of you who are eligible to give blood to please do so in this time in our nations great need. Also, if you have tested positive for the coronavirus and since then fully recovered, the plasma in your blood is in great need. Please give.

https://www.redcross.org/give-blood.html

nobody

Reaction score
I've been floored by the well wishes and good vibes you all have sent my way in this thread. To all of you, a heart felt thank you from me to you. Believe me, it makes a huge difference.

I am hoping I can ask for just a little more good will from you folks. As I've said, I'm not allowed to give blood for 12 months. So I'm asking for any of you who are eligible to give blood to please do so in this time in our nations great need. Also, if you have tested positive for the coronavirus and since then fully recovered, the plasma in your blood is in great need. Please give.

https://www.redcross.org/give-blood.html

I give regularly and encourage everyone else to. :) Great suggestion!